A joke that involves one of your HANDS

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
the origin of this joke:
about 2 weekends ago, my family was having your usual family dinner, and my dad suddenly looked @ me funny and told me to do that with my left hand. I was pretty disturbed then. I then had the sudden urge to share it with the ATOT community :confused:, figuring it'll be a great icebreaker for any professional meeting or when you meet new people.

the "joke" is better demonstrated in person.

Is he still vacuuming up ants?

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Tremulant
the origin of this joke:
about 2 weekends ago, my family was having your usual family dinner, and my dad suddenly looked @ me funny and told me to do that with my left hand. I was pretty disturbed then. I then had the sudden urge to share it with the ATOT community :confused:, figuring it'll be a great icebreaker for any professional meeting or when you meet new people.

:( ya

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Tremulant
the origin of this joke:

:( ya

:(