A joke that involves one of your HANDS

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Take a look at your hand, fingers outstretched, with the palm facing you.

Now, while the palm is still facing you, tilt the hand until the bone right below the base of your thumb is parallel with the ground (so it's kind of like a position where you're about to shake someone's hand, except all of your fingers are all outstretched). The plane of the palm is perpendicular to the ground.

ok now this is what each finger represents: (order of thumbs first, and go down from there to pinky finger)

thumb = 0-12 yrs old :laugh:
Index = 13-18 yrs old :)
Middle = 19-29 yrs old :D
Ring = 30-40 yrs old :p(or 45 and/or beyond w/ that blue medication EDIT: ugh hint:bob dole)
Pinky = 45+ yrs old :(

:(

sigh..such as life...

EDIT:
hint: does not involve females. this applies only to males.

EDIT2:
the origin of this joke:
about 2 weekends ago, my family was having your usual family dinner, and my dad suddenly looked @ me funny and told me to do that with my left hand. I was pretty disturbed then. But today, I had the sudden urge to share it with the ATOT community :confused:, figuring it'll be a great icebreaker for any professional meeting or when you meet new people.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
I got the joke. just not too funny.

for the rest who did not get it... the position of the fingers represents the position of an erection at different stages in a mans life.

:)

edit: straight up.. straight out... wrap it around the back... geddit?

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

for the rest who did not get it... the position of the fingers represents the position of an erection at different stages in a mans life.

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... good call

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

OH.

Now I get it.

/laughs at self

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP

Now, while the palm is still facing you, tilt the hand until the bone right below the base of your thumb is parallel with the ground (so it's kind of like a position where you're about to shake someone's hand, except all of your fingers are all outstretched). The plane of the palm is perpendicular to the ground.

ok now this is what each finger represents: (order of thumbs first, and go down from there to pinky finger)

thumb = 0-12 yrs old :laugh:
Index = 13-18 yrs old :)
Middle = 19-29 yrs old :D
Ring = 30-40 yrs old :p(or 45 and/or beyond w/ that blue medication EDIT: ugh hint:bob dole)
Pinky = 45+ yrs old :(

:(

sigh..such as life...

EDIT:
hint: does not involve females. this applies only to males.
Can I see a one-pic demonstration?

Alright, with the edits, it makes sense...

Mandos

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP

Now, while the palm is still facing you, tilt the hand until the bone right below the base of your thumb is

LMFAO

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Give me back my weed and get your own, I have no idea what the hell you're babblering about.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
come on... if you guys cannot get it after reading the first post I made in this thread...

sheesh!

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
the origin of this joke:
about 2 weekends ago, my family was having your usual family dinner, and my dad suddenly looked @ me funny and told me to do that with my left hand. I was pretty disturbed then. But today, I had the sudden urge to share it with the ATOT community :confused:, figuring it'll be a great icebreaker for any professional meeting or when you meet new people.

the "joke" is better demonstrated in person.