A Glimpse Into The Psyche Of McCain/Palin Supporters

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Those people should have their internet and email access cut off for good. It is a shame they never exercise their right to think and have original thought. All I saw was a bunch of Parrots. I had no idea the Kool-Aid was this strong.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: chess9
That stuff is good, very good. We need more of it. Bring it on, as George would say.

It will destroy McCain.... Might as well get an endorsement from the Klan and the American Nazi Party while he's at it.

-Robert

Doesn't he already have those endorsements?

There's nutballs on both sides. Still, it's sad to see how many people are still stuck in the 60s.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Butterbean
Libs are the cruelest people going. Hate is not the ultimate form of evil - hate disguised as love is - and that's the Marxist neo liberals we have today. They want your money and to ah heck your kids.
I'm don't know if anyone could actually be this deluded and demented; is it possible that dear Buggerbean is someone's parody persona?

It's either that or some pedophile so deeply closeted he obsessively attack the liberals he fears would free him to pursue his hidden compulsions...

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
I wish mccain had the balls to come out and say something about these dirtbags, i would gain some respect for him.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: TechAZ
Is this a troll thread? It has to be, because surely one can't believe that 1 party has a monopoly on hateful, racist bigots and function properly in society.

Show the clips of the similar crowds at Obama speeches calling for killing McCain, and we'll talk.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Originally posted by: idiotekniQues
no one party has the monopoly on intolerance - the republican party however, is built on it far more.

i give to you exhibit a: to appeal to their base, they tried to write intolerance into the constitution. when that is your base, we got a problem.
ummm the Republican Party did not exist when the constitution was written.

Also, it was Democrats who passed jim crow and segregation laws in the south and Democrats who added the confederate flag to state flags.

The same minset, the same spirit, the same type of group of people existed since the Washington administration, they just fell apart under the original party name opposing Jefferson's democrats, and later reformed under the Republican party; the slavery issue created a unique politial situation in which the same group eventually moved from the democratic party to the republican party, when the Democratic party adopted the principles of ending racism and led the nation away from it.

The democratic party has *history* of containing both the liberals outside the south and the racists of the south, but for 40 years it's been the clear home of anti-racism.

The racists almost exclusively have relocated to the Republican party, when they pick one of the big two parties.