A general question where I hope I get lots of answers

Ricemarine

Lifer
Sep 10, 2004
Find a good answer to this lol (I've asked so many people, its nice)... If the anandtech moderator comes around and locks it and bans me, BOOO....

The (Scientific) Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: Ricemarine
Find a good answer to this lol (I've asked so many people, its nice)... If the anandtech moderator comes around and locks it and bans me, BOOO....

The Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

Cause they are representitive of the ass which we don't see as much walking upright.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Large boobs mean your child will have lots of milk. Basic reproductive instincts.

Also the whole concealed thing.

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Originally posted by: QuitBanningMe

The Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

Cause they are representitive of the ass which we don't see as much walking upright.

Bingo.

So say the researchers.

laurenlex

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2004
We don't have any, only girls do. We like girls for teh sexxor. Therefore we like boobies.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004

The Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

Same thing with lips. Facial lips and lower lips.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: JToxic
Large boobs mean your child will have lots of milk. Basic reproductive instincts.

Also the whole concealed thing.

Cow fvcker.

Adica

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2004
Because they are covered up by clothes so that means they are off limits, which means they are "naughty", and forbidden, thus men want them.

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005

The Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

Yep....

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
Because they don't have them. (At least, not in the same way women do.)

I don't have curly white soft hair either and I never pursued sheep.

I like everything about women. Thier smell, thier legs, their privates, thier different personality..can't explain it other than it's evolutionary pshchology.

BillyBobJoel71

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2005

The Question for $0

Why do guys like b00bs?

Yep....

definetly.