A friend is working on 4 vs 4 Mod for L4D2!

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
We have been testing part of it for a few days.

It is going to be Old Survivors vs. New Survivors with the goal of reaching each others safe room. Right now his weapon strenght is too high as 1 shot kills a tank :)

I will keep you updated on progress and hopefully community release!

Rifter

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i dont get it, you mean one team starts at the end safehouse going to the beggining safehouse and the other team go foreward to the end safehouse as normal?

Will there be other team team damage? like can you kill the other team on your way?

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
i dont get it, you mean one team starts at the end safehouse going to the beggining safehouse and the other team go foreward to the end safehouse as normal?

Will there be other team team damage? like can you kill the other team on your way?

Yes, you will be killing the other team. It will be somewhat like capture the flag. :)

Rifter

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, you will be killing the other team. It will be somewhat like capture the flag. :)

thats going to be hectic considering the linear maps. You will be forced to go right by the other team and there will be ALOT of ambush points.

I hope it all works out but i can totally see teams camping at chokepoints and just waiting for the other team wiping them out then continuing on. Or both teams camping and no one does anything for 20 min till they figure out other team is camping to.