A Deck Of Cards For Christmas

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I had a good time at the lighting of the National Christmas Tree last evening and being in the holiday spirit I got to thinking about what kind of gift would be appropriate for those who regularly post on P&N.

Those on the right are very easy to gift! An autographed copy of Mark R. Levin's "Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto" would be absolutely perfect! Astonishingly written BEFORE President Obama was elected, "Liberty and Tyranny" continues to inform and enlighten with inimitable style.

http://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Tyrann.../dp/1416562850

Those in the center should also be pretty easy to gift. A matching set of "SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance" and "Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything (P.S.)" by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner fits the bill perfectly. Two excellent books to help everyone understand just about anything worth understanding.

http://www.amazon.com/Freakonomics-R...mm_hrd_title_0

http://www.amazon.com/SuperFreakonom...d_bxgy_b_img_b

Now, I did consider a lump of coal for the leftish. Appropriate to be sure. I thought to myself, "maybe they would unwrap it and consider it a bit of fossil fuel that would never get burned and thus a good thing in this time of global warming right as the snow and ice of winter sets in!" But, it has been done before and I don't want to be so traditional this year.

I took a couple of minutes to reflect on all of the threads and all of the exchanges of these last months. I couldn't really remember the detail of the arguments, certainly there was so little rational contribution from the lefties. But one thing did strike me as oh-so-typical. And, like Rudolph's shiny red nose lighting before each year's faithful ride, I was struck by an idea for the perfect gift!

The Deck O' Race Cards!

"They're cheap, easy to carry and, when played with skill, they can get you a free pass on literally everything!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fiBzAIBlHE

Now, I know, I know, the ad hominem attacks that substitute for debate from the left take the form of more than racial castigation. I could have chosen The Homophobe Twister Game, The Complete Revisionist History Of The Bush, Cheney And Reagan Years, or, everyone's favorite, Ageist Fapper Party Favors. The possibilities are truly astounding.

But, when it all comes down to not having a chance in hell of winning a debate with logic or fact, nothing but nothing beats pulling out that ever so handy race card!

;-)

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
santa-claus.jpg

ho ho ho....

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
I had a good time at the lighting of the National Christmas Tree last evening and being in the holiday spirit I got to thinking about what kind of gift would be appropriate for those who regularly post on P&N.

Those on the right are very easy to gift! An autographed copy of Mark R. Levin's "Liberty and Tyranny: A Conservative Manifesto" would be absolutely perfect! Astonishingly written BEFORE President Obama was elected, "Liberty and Tyranny" continues to inform and enlighten with inimitable style.

http://www.amazon.com/Liberty-Tyrann.../dp/1416562850

Those in the center should also be pretty easy to gift. A matching set of "SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance" and "Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything (P.S.)" by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner fits the bill perfectly. Two excellent books to help everyone understand just about anything worth understanding.

http://www.amazon.com/Freakonomics-R...mm_hrd_title_0

http://www.amazon.com/SuperFreakonom...d_bxgy_b_img_b

Now, I did consider a lump of coal for the leftish. Appropriate to be sure. I thought to myself, "maybe they would unwrap it and consider it a bit of fossil fuel that would never get burned and thus a good thing in this time of global warming right as the snow and ice of winter sets in!" But, it has been done before and I don't want to be so traditional this year.

I took a couple of minutes to reflect on all of the threads and all of the exchanges of these last months. I couldn't really remember the detail of the arguments, certainly there was so little rational contribution from the lefties. But one thing did strike me as oh-so-typical. And, like Rudolph's shiny red nose lighting before each year's faithful ride, I was struck by an idea for the perfect gift!

The Deck O' Race Cards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fiBzAIBlHE

Now, I know, I know, the ad hominem attacks that substitute for debate from the left take the form of more than racist castigation. I could have chosen The Homophobe Twister Game, The Revisionist History Of The Bush, Cheney And Reagan Years, or everyone's favorite, The Ageist Fapper Party Favors. The possibilities are truly astounding.

But, when it all comes down to not having a chance in hell of winning a debate with logic or fact, nothing but nothing beats pulling out that ever so handy race card!

;-)

You and your Right buds:

Last edited:

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
How do you get a pic to not appear as a link?

I'm not sure how you would do that with your link, but if you host the picture on your own webspace, it should be a easy link to a picture file..

such as this:
trannyannie.jpg

/marry x-mas...

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
You and your Right buds:

C'mon, Dave, you can do better than that! Whatcha gonna give your friends on the Left, the Right and the Center for Christmas this year? (Assuming you aren't being the Grinch!)

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
C'mon, Dave, you can do better than that! Whatcha gonna give your friends on the Left, the Right and the Center for Christmas this year? (Assuming you aren't being the Grinch!)

Take the bait, Dave, take the bait....

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
You can buy me a new keyboard for Christmas PJABBER, your post made me spit the Coke I was drinking out because I was laughing so hard.
I prefer Logitech just so ya know. ;)

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
You can buy me a new keyboard for Christmas PJABBER, your post made me spit the Coke I was drinking out because I was laughing so hard.
I prefer Logitech just so ya know. ;)

Hey, why hate on the Microsoft?:)

Last edited:

Carmen813

Diamond Member
May 18, 2007

Well, if you are the right, you get a tax cut for Christmas, but only if you are in the top 1% of earners in the country.

If you are on the left, you get healthcare, but only if you first sell your soul to the devil.

If you are in the middle, you get to pay for the above.

Merry Christmas.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
I considered buying PJabber a clue for Christmas, but unfortunately, he's gone so far down the rabbit hole, the cost to perform an intervention and re-program him is a bit beyond one's reach in this economy. Therefore, I will leave him with this low-cost alternative to ponder:

1.) No tyrants nor tyranny have been installed in this country, unless you remain a stupid birther, in which case you should go fsck yourself immediately.

2.) No liberty or freedoms have been diminished or removed, at least none beyond the ones Bush already dismantled during his two terms.

Enjoy!

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
I considered buying PJabber a clue for Christmas, but unfortunately, he's gone so far down the rabbit hole, the cost to perform an intervention and re-program him is a bit beyond one's reach in this economy. Therefore, I will leave him with this low-cost alternative to ponder:

1.) No tyrants nor tyranny have been installed in this country, unless you remain a stupid birther, in which case you should go fsck yourself immediately.

2.) No liberty or freedoms have been diminished or removed, at least none beyond the ones Bush already dismantled during his two terms.

Enjoy!
So I guess by logical extension, you don't think Bush was a tyrant? :eek:

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
So I guess by logical extension, you don't think Bush was a tyrant? :eek:

No, I don't. While I rarely found any common ground with his policies, he was certainly no tyrant. About as close as you can get is to claim he seized power via the SCOTUS, which was unprecedented for sure, but I'm not thinking it falls into the category of tyranny.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
This thread is getting too serious. IMO it was meant for fun. Time to get it back on track.

For the little lefties I present a set of children's books to get them started off early.

Mama Voted for Obama!

Be sure not to overlook "Why Mommy is a Democrat" and its companion book "Why Daddy is a Democrat". As the site says; "Let your kids know you made the right choice in 2008". I think within this context "right" means "left".

Here's the perfect gift for all those progressives on your list. The People's Cube

Guaranteed equality of results! Nobody is too smart or slow - everybody is equal!