a car just hit our office building!!!

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
pfft ... that isn't connected to your office building.

:p

that sucks though, hopeflly the guy is okay.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
he is dazed. the paramedics took him to the hospital when he couldnt answer who the president was.

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Citrix
he is dazed. the paramedics took him to the hospital when he couldnt answer who the president was.

must...resist...political...jokes...

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004

dayum! :Q

when i was in high school, my friend abruptly had seizures and after that, paramedics tested her and asked her to tell them her phone number. she didn't seem to remember so they took her to the hospital. i was there the whole time even trying to stop her because i didn't know the symptoms that could cause seizures.

now i've learned from her, she said it was from pills doctor gave her. :Q

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: jagec

You mean something like, "usually in a bad situation, you try to suppress bad memories"? :p

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
Originally posted by: jagec

BILL CLINTON! no...JIMMY CARTER! wait, is it thomas jefferson?

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Same thing happened at my high school. Dude had a seizure or something, veered off the main road, crossed a road the ran parallel to the main road, and went straight into the front of the building.

BobDaMenkey

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2005
You wouldn't happen to know if the drivers name was Jim Howe would you? Did he look like a skinny tanned guy with a huge mustache wearing a cowboy hat? No joke, that's my Uncle and he's done it before :( He's up in Boulder because it's too hot in Pheonix this time of year...

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000

he was probably just in denial.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by: BobDaMenkey
You wouldn't happen to know if the drivers name was Jim Howe would you? Did he look like a skinny tanned guy with a huge mustache wearing a cowboy hat? No joke, that's my Uncle and he's done it before :( He's up in Boulder because it's too hot in Pheonix this time of year...

no, young guy born in 1977

geecee

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Auggie
Was it John Edwards? /snicker

Glad everyone is OK.
Err ... you mean John Roberts, right? Otherwise, I don't get it.

bucwylde23

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Citrix aren't you the one that posted about your office building's parking lot flooding due to a busted water pipe?

a lot of crazy stuff happens at your job!