9 charged with murder after teen slain in massive brawl

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Racist rant deleted.

well-that-escalated-quickly-didnt-escalate-at-all.jpg

Why on earth would you want to quote that? Please don't.
admin allisoln

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Does that video work? All I saw was a dumpster filled with trash.

If you watch it long enough they activate the trash compactor. :D

But seriously though, what a bunch of crazy people. Boggles my mind that people can be like that. Well, not really, I guess. Just don't see that kind of stuff here.

Nov 29, 2006
I wasn't wrong as I wasn't even being serious, you can't be wrong in jest. It was a joke that clearly went over the racists head. Now if you're saying I was wrong about calling the racist a racist, like the saying goes. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and if Donald Trump would approve of what was said, it's probably a duck.

Or something along those lines anywho

I feel sorry for all those FBI/CIA/Police etc., that have to profile people for a living. Buncha damn racists the lot of them!! You might want to educate yourself on profiling and racism. You seem to be stuck on stupid and just default to crying racism. Its really not a good look for you, it makes you look ignorant.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
I feel sorry for all those FBI/CIA/Police etc., that have to profile people for a living. Buncha damn racists the lot of them!! You might want to educate yourself on profiling and racism. You seem to be stuck on stupid and just default to crying racism. Its really not a good look for you, it makes you look ignorant.

slight slight difference is they actually have training in what they do. And they don't go around saying If they say

"The profiling in my head turns out right all the time" they should be fired. What was said here wasn't due to profiling. Well, not the scientific profiling you'll find in the FBI. It's more along the lines of Bubba from Mississippi who's a gold member on Stormfront's forums.

Nov 29, 2006
slight slight difference is they actually have training in what they do. And they don't go around saying If they say

"The profiling in my head turns out right all the time" they should be fired. What was said here wasn't due to profiling. Well, not the scientific profiling you'll find in the FBI. It's more along the lines of Bubba from Mississippi who's a gold member on Stormfront's forums.

Except ive never been to Mississippi or Stormfront. Again failing with the profiling.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Except ive never been to Mississippi or Stormfront. Again failing with the profiling.

I didn't say you were either, I simply said along the line, reading comprehension ftw. See, that's how profiling works, it may or may not be accurate. It contained strikingly similar aspects to what Bubba would say. That's why it's profiling and not factual.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2006
I didn't say you were either, I simply said along the line, reading comprehension ftw. See, that's how profiling works, it may or may not be accurate. It contained strikingly similar aspects to what Bubba would say. That's why it's profiling and not factual.

Sounds similar to my profiling. Sounds like you are racist though and took offense. My bad.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Sounds similar to my profiling. Sounds like you are racist though and took offense. My bad.

But I'm not profiling you based off race, I'm profiling you based off words you said. I'm not sure what that's called, you could be black for all I know. So no, I'm not racist.

madoka

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2004
It's nice to see how fast this place can turn into Stormfront if you just add the right ingredients and employee the right chefs...

I predicted the SJWs would be more annoying and condescending than any alleged racists in this thread, and I was right! ;)

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Nine people charged with felony murder and facing life sentences, even though the actual killing was an accident. This is why you stay away from violent confrontations at all costs.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
I'm usually all for cracking down on mob violence, but this looks like one single guy slashing another guy's throat unaware. The girls seemed to be freaking out over the blood at the end of the video. If this was a fight at a white school and one kid pulled out a knife and slashed another person's throat, there is no way anyone other than the knife-wielder would be charged.

EDIT: nvm, missed the part where apparently they all came to some girl's house armed with weapons ready to fight. In that case, kill them all.

EDIT #2: Wait, they came to the house of this Byrd woman? If you have a mob of 30-50 people coming to your house, how are you not allowed to fight back?

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
All of this over a boy and some "racy" pictures? And the desire to get on World Star? And grown ups involved (mothers drove daughters to the fight).

Local authorities are suggesting social media––basically the desire to end up on a site like World Star Hip Hop––might be to blame for the violence. Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree told the Chronicle fights in the area have been getting larger and more intense as of late. "With everything they do, (teens think) it has to be elevated so the world will take note," he said.

http://www.vice.com/read/what-we-kn...-involving-two-moms-that-left-a-teenager-dead

Last edited: