9/11 - what didn't Bush tell us?

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
I just want facts not conspriracies. Unfortunatly this administration has deleted parts of thier own 9-11 report, refuses to allow independant investigations, stonewalls all attemps for information, outs life-long american covert agents who cross them and imprisons people without charges indefinitly so it's making it difficult. Perhaps we'll change this next year with a non-fascist in the white house.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
I just want facts not conspriracies.

No you don't, you already proved that in the thread about those who are suing but don't want any money.
rolleye.gif

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Zebo
I just want facts not conspriracies. Unfortunatly this administration has deleted parts of thier own 9-11 report, refuses to allow independant investigations, stonewalls all attemps for information, outs life-long american covert agents who cross them and imprisons people without charges indefinitly so it's making it difficult. Perhaps we'll change this next year with a non-fascist in the white house.

You should check out the link. I watched the report earlier tonight and almost posted a thread about it. It touches on "conspiracies", but really is about some very interesting facts. Some of those facts concern the relationship between the Bin Laden and Bush families, GW Bush's business dealings with the Bin Laden family, and other things. It doesn't make any conclusions as to what it may or may not mean.

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
He gave you Saddam, now you are to forget about 9/11 and Bush' inability to capture Osama until after the elections!

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: sandorski
Originally posted by: Zebo

You should check out the link. I watched the report earlier tonight and almost posted a thread about it. It touches on "conspiracies", but really is about some very interesting facts. Some of those facts concern the relationship between the Bin Laden and Bush families, GW Bush's business dealings with the Bin Laden family, and other things. It doesn't make any conclusions as to what it may or may not mean.

I read all of it. Not suprising though one of the most powerful US families who deal in oil would have dealings with Saudis most powerful oil/construction family. I accept that osama is a black sheep from a very large family and don't affix any collusion to his family or the bushs'.

Here's the real story from a former CIA agent for 21+ years discribing the willing suspension of denial going on for profit.