SirUlli

Jan 13, 2003
Sorry

Congratulation

at Assimilator

for 8 Years at Seti at home...

Fantastic Work

keep up this for the next 8 Years....

and Congrats too all others here at Team Anandtech...

Greetings from Germany NRW
Sir Ulli

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Gratz Mark!

Didn't we use to race way back then? I believe those were the the PIII and Abit days? :)

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Thanks guys :D:beer:

Though my SETI birthday isn't actually til Oct 16th ;) ,(excuse the delayed replie btw ,I wasn't expecting anything like this yet)

John
Their were many races back then :) ,if we raced you must of started from a long way back as I think you heavily out gunned me,I doubt I would of let you have an easy ride ;)

I started off with a Celeron 366@550 on a Soyo 6BA+III (which IIRC you had one too ,last I heard my old mbrd was still going in a friend of a friends PC last year!).That mbrd latter run a PIII 650@820 before I used it for my sons PC (it then latter gained a Cel Tualatin 1.1A@1.4GHz)
I still have the Celeron 366 in an old PC around a friends house!

God! ,I can't believe I've been doing SETI for so long!:Q

JWMiddleton

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Assimilator1

John
Their were many races back then :) ,if we raced you must of started from a long way back as I think you heavily out gunned me,I doubt I would of let you have an easy ride ;)

I started off with a Celeron 366@550 on a Soyo 6BA+III (which IIRC you had one too ,last I heard my old mbrd was still going in a friend of a friends PC last year!).That mbrd latter run a PIII 650@820 before I used it for my sons PC (it then latter gained a Cel Tualatin 1.1A@1.4GHz)
I still have the Celeron 366 in an old PC around a friends house!

Hi Mark,

Yep, I had a Soyo 6BA+III in one of my crunchers. I had the leaky caps, got it fixed for free while I waited. The oriental shop ower had a bag of caps as this was not a new problem for him. The board lasted a few more years and more caps leaked and I trashed it as the warranty was up. Seems like I had a Celly 600@900 in that one.

Glad to see you seem to be doing well!

Regards,

John

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Seems my Soyo got lucky ,never had any leaking caps :) (unless it's happened in the past year or so) ,my Asus A7N8X has got a duff cap though :( ,I was going to sell it!.