7950GX2 is CRAP

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
hehe.

have you actually installed it yet? Or do you rly have that 6600GT in your sig that you were pretending to have the other day? :laugh:

m21s

Dec 6, 2004
I'm trying to give the other thread a run for its money ;)

Only problem is, I don't know if I need to overclock my operating system to get it to work properly.

Caecus Veritas

Mar 20, 2006
no but seriously... how can i overclock my monitor refresh rate or rather all my little pixels' response time if i overclock my video card? i've already oc'ed my PSU!!

josh6079

Diamond Member
Mar 17, 2006
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Can I overclock my mouse? Would that fix my stuttering? I don't know, I think there is a cord caught in my fan......

Caecus Veritas

Mar 20, 2006
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Can I overclock my mouse? Would that fix my stuttering? I don't know, I think there is a cord caught in my fan......

dude! don't you know about mouse over clocking already??? get a g5 mouse (or g7 - but i think the over clock is gonna kill the battery too fast) and BAM!!! from 400DPI to 2000DPI!!! 400% instant increase!!

m21s

Dec 6, 2004
I overclocked my clock....and now it looks like im gonna be late for work :(
Damn it!!!!

josh6079

Diamond Member
Mar 17, 2006
Originally posted by: Caecus Veritas
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dude! don't you know about mouse over clocking already??? get a g5 mouse (or g7 - but i think the over clock is gonna kill the battery too fast) and BAM!!! from 400DPI to 2000DPI!!! 400% instant increase!!

I've got the G5........

Maybe I shouldn't overclock though....yes...I should concentrate on the actual problem at hand...............

(4 days later)

You guys suck......you're all so rude and don't help.....why can't you guys fix my problem???? (the sound of a cord stuck in a fan continues in the background)

Sable

Golden Member
Jan 7, 2006
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
lol, for such a major website I can't believe how unmoderated this section of the forums are.

The mods can't be arsed with this place, it'd be a full time job.

OP, have you tried installing OS/2 Warp?

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
lol, for such a major website I can't believe how unmoderated this section of the forums are.

i agree. you can do more or less everything i the video section. its even less moderated than the off topic section.

lets have a voting for mederators. is it possible to edit a poll after creation. assuming it is. sombody make a thread and a poll. ppl submit there names by a deadline 2 days after creation (2 cuz anyone who does not visit the forums in 2 days does not deserve to be mod). then the OP adds there name to a poll and ppl vote for 5 day (5 cuz ppl who don't visit even that often don't know the forums and should not vote). after that we send the poll to the admin (who is that anyway) and see if he/she makes the winner a mod.

edit. please credit me if you do this . also would one of the older members do this cuz i think their word would be taken better then mine (else i would make the thread)

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: tanishalfelven

i agree. you can do more or less everything i the video section. its even less moderated than the off topic section.

lets have a voting for mederators. is it possible to edit a poll after creation. assuming it is. sombody make a thread and a poll. ppl submit there names by a deadline 2 days after creation (2 cuz anyone who does not visit the forums in 2 days does not deserve to be mod). then the OP adds there name to a poll and ppl vote for 5 day (5 cuz ppl who don't visit even that often don't know the forums and should not vote). after that we send the poll to the admin (who is that anyway) and see if he/she makes the winner a mod.

edit. please credit me if you do this . also would one of the older members do this cuz i think their word would be taken better then mine (else i would make the thread)

It's a nice idea but the mods aren't keen on the idea, and there's no way a member picked by popular choice would get to do it if the mods didn't like them...which kinda defeats the purpose of voting for them...if you get me ;)

hardwareking

May 19, 2006
my x700 pro is better than the 7950 gx2.And it doesn't have any STUTTERING.
Its ur fault,not mine that it aint workin.(akshayt said somethin like that)

TanisHalfElven

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: dug777
Originally posted by: tanishalfelven

It's a nice idea but the mods aren't keen on the idea, and there's no way a member picked by popular choice would get to do it if the mods didn't like them...which kinda defeats the purpose of voting for them...if you get me ;)

why not. to me it seems mods seldom visit the video section. besides it does not harm them. they get someone else to take the load off from them. do you know which member are mods cuz i could PM them and ask. it'd be nice if someone nice and responsible became a mod to prevent the crash that the video forums are becoming. and no i don't have personal agenda in this cuz i don't even intend to compete (or think i could)

DJSfurry

Dec 21, 2004
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dude i tried that button ZOMGZ! SO FAST!111!!11oneoneone

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: DJSfurry
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

dude i tried that button ZOMGZ! SO FAST!111!!11oneoneone

OMFG MANG ME 2! i lyke got t3h button to worx and 1t rox my computter now omg mang!!@2

sindows

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2005
Tried overclocking your harddrive yet? I've got mine at 23k up from 7.2k, windows is now blazing fast

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I thought I heard an unofficial rule that what goes on in Video, stays in Video.
And that not from a member, thats from a mod.