7800GT, eVGA, and YOU

MoPHo

Platinum Member
Dec 16, 2003
Just registered my card on eVGA's site and am going to get my Free COD2 and Cardpool offers going. Just one problem, they asked me to send my invoice to them.

Thing is, I ordered from Zip Zoom Fly and i printed out my invoice but didnt save it. I do have an e-mail from them saying that i ordered $XXX.XX of hardware from them, but it doesn't say that my card was in it...will eVGA accept that as the invoice or should i try and find someone who has a fax machine to send my printed invoice?

Dkcode

May 1, 2005
Try a libary, they should have pleanty fax machines and photo copiers.

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
You can't log in and go to your account history and print out the invoice again?

drifter106

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2004
I did both...they don't like the invoice you get from zzf (I could not get the invoice to carry forward or even cut and paste) so I ended up faxing it to them...had a reply in 2 days verifying that I would recieve the game and the rebate...

easiest way is to print it off and fax...

good luck!!!

vikingblade

Sep 20, 2005
ZZF doesnt give a hard copy itemized receipt with the order in the box???? only online receipts?

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: vikingblade
ZZF doesnt give a hard copy itemized receipt with the order in the box???? only online receipts?

They understand there are people with wives and girlfriends who don't want the stuff they order to come with price tags. :D

Her: "What's this? Another piece of computer junk? How much did THIS one cost?"

Him: "Relax honey, it was on sale, only $50... buy one get one free too!" (carries box to computer desk and gets ready to install both of his new 7800GTX's in SLI)

lein

Mar 8, 2005
Kinda along the same lines - how long did it take to get verified for those of you who emailed the receipt?

Bartokomus

Golden Member
Mar 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Jeff7181

They understand there are people with wives and girlfriends who don't want the stuff they order to come with price tags. :D

Him: "Relax honey, it was on sale, only $50... buy one get one free too!" (carries box to computer desk and gets ready to install both of his new 7800GTX's in SLI)

LOL you're too much

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Jeff7181

Heh, told my gf that my new $100 PSU (to replace a perfectly good Antec 430W) was another 2.5" hdd I was reviewing :D

vikingblade

Sep 20, 2005
i love it. this is exactly what i was wondering about. im about to build my new rig, but have been holding off because of the wife and how am i going to explain spending over a grand this close to christmas. i actually wrote newegg asking if they could leave out the invoice and email it instead. no deal, wouldnt do it. im glad to see zzf has figured this out. unfortunately, everything i wanted is at newegg. i may seriously switch my $1100 order to zzf because of this. LISTEN UP NEWEGG!!

stnicralisk

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
i love it. this is exactly what i was wondering about. im about to build my new rig, but have been holding off because of the wife and how am i going to explain spending over a grand this close to christmas. i actually wrote newegg asking if they could leave out the invoice and email it instead. no deal, wouldnt do it. im glad to see zzf has figured this out. unfortunately, everything i wanted is at newegg. i may seriously switch my $1100 order to zzf because of this. LISTEN UP NEWEGG!!

Honestly if you cannot tell your wife that you wanted to spend your own money on something then you have more problems than ZZF can help you with.

vikingblade

Sep 20, 2005
I GUESS YOUR NOT MARRIED FUK-FACE

NO SUCH THING AS YOUR OWN MONEY IF YOUR MARRIED

KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF

EvilRage

Dec 20, 2004

QFT.

Good thing I haven't taken the plunge yet.

davidos

Nov 29, 1999

LOL! True That.... Viva ZZF! (just got my 7800GT CO and my wife would have $hit a brick if the packing slip had the price on it.... btw. thank god for PayPal too...)