7 Days to Die

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
its something to look forward to at least, should add some variety to the game, do they raid player bases and steal your crap?

i wouldnt agree with the game still being in early development. it has come a long way. even if it has been a bit slow id rather have that than releasing something unfinished only release DLC's to complete the game.

Not sure about the bandits, there was talk on the fun pimps forums about bandits using dynamite to blow apart your base, I know the models of the bandits that modders activated have guns. I also know there is talk about having late game zombie/monsters that are bigger and do more damage to walls and stuff.

Rifter

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I got 70-80 hours into this over a year ago, ive been waiting for it to go final before i play it again, but man its taking freaking FOREVER. Not sure its ever going to get done at the snails pace its moving at.

tarmc

Mar 12, 2013
1150 hrs and still going haha need more people for pve server though

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
And uninstalled again. Only took about two weeks to see all the new stuff from Alpha 11 to current.

This is incredibly disheartening to see so many major updates be released and have the game still feel as it did three years ago. Sure there's new weapons, a skill system, and new POIs, but at the heart of the game, it's still the same exact thing I played a few years ago.

That being said, single player is a lot more fun now because I can safely wander the cities without running the risk of being sniped by someone who plays 24/7 and there's a lot more rewards waiting in the cities, but again, it's still the same ol grind as before.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Not sure about the bandits, there was talk on the fun pimps forums about bandits using dynamite to blow apart your base, I know the models of the bandits that modders activated have guns. I also know there is talk about having late game zombie/monsters that are bigger and do more damage to walls and stuff.

Bandits sound like a detriment to the game.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
They need to add something new. At this pace, we will have entire VR suits that allow us to be completely immersed inside video games at 24k resolution while they are still trying improve the collision with zombies and slight inclines.