60 minutes covers Benghazi debacle.

DucatiMonster696

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2009
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57609479/60-minutes-benghazi/

More insight into the 60 minutes pieces with some nice footage of Hilary blaming a youtube video no one cared about outside of the Obama administration who used it to cover their asses.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/1...azi-is-a-real-scandal-and-youve-been-lied-to/

Just to get this party started I'll post the first knee-jerk standard response: "Foxnews, blah, blah, republicans party of hate, blah, blah, no ones fault but republicans, blah, blah, blah."

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hillary still needs to be held accountable for this and anyone who thinks she has an inkling of a chance of being president in 2016 needs to have their head examined. I think the people who are singing her praises are as bad as she is. Then again, some people did vote for Obama.....another liar and unethical person.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Hillary still needs to be held accountable for this and anyone who thinks she has an inkling of a chance of being president in 2016 needs to have their head examined. I think the people who are singing her praises are as bad as she is. Then again, some people did vote for Obama.....another liar and unethical person.

cloistered liberals will rally behind her..rest assured. It will be another popularity contest..similar to the popularity contest that got the obama elected.

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Wow, so you mean the mission was attacked? Guess that means Obama did it, being he's a Muslim from Kenya and all.

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005

Did you make your appointment with a neurologist in 2017?

AViking

Platinum Member
Sep 12, 2013
If you think Bengazi is something to be outraged over you need to see a professional and get your head examined. This whole "controversy" is nothing but bullshit and is meant to divide us. When did this happen again? Did it coincide with something else that the Republicans didn't want us to talk about?

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
I love the lib spin on this. Obama is a democrat, democrat's control half of congress. Obama's admin was warned that benazi was going to be attacked.

And guess what.... republicans fault.

Are you on the left responsible for Anything?

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005
I love the lib spin on this. Obama is a democrat, democrat's control half of congress. Obama's admin was warned that benazi was going to be attacked.

And guess what.... republicans fault.

Are you on the left responsible for Anything?

This however, does not make it a scandal. I haven't heard 9/11 called a scandal and it was exponentially worse. No one in this forum expects feeble minded idiots like you to comprehend this however.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57609479/60-minutes-benghazi/

More insight into the 60 minutes pieces with some nice footage of Hilary blaming a youtube video no one cared about outside of the Obama administration who used it to cover their asses.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/1...azi-is-a-real-scandal-and-youve-been-lied-to/

Just to get this party started I'll post the first knee-jerk standard response: "Foxnews, blah, blah, republicans party of hate, blah, blah, no ones fault but republicans, blah, blah, blah."

Anyone else notice how the people who are jumping up and down, screaming, and rending their garments over what happened in Benghazi did not say anything about similar tragedies that occurred during the Reagan and George W Bush adminstrations?

I have come to the conclusion that these people are using the murder of US citizens to further their political objectives.

Oldgamer

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
I don' t ever watch 60 minutes anymore, they have become a political mouthpeice for partisan politics. 60 minutes is no longer objective or factual in their reporting anymore. They are all about sensationalism and ratings.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Anyone else notice how the people who are jumping up and down, screaming, and rending their garments over what happened in Benghazi did not say anything about similar tragedies that occurred during the Reagan and George W Bush adminstrations?
Proof of this? Just to be clear, this is a grade school level argument (if one wants to call it an argument at all) but you made it so let's see what you've got to back it up. Put on your big boy pants and roll it out for us.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
I don' t ever watch 60 minutes anymore, they have become a political mouthpeice for partisan politics. 60 minutes is no longer objective or factual in their reporting anymore. They are all about sensationalism and ratings.
You progz are fucking hilarious. We should start referring to you as ostriches.

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This however, does not make it a scandal. I haven't heard 9/11 called a scandal and it was exponentially worse. No one in this forum expects feeble minded idiots like you to comprehend this however.

Did you, you know, not follow politics at the time?

There were a lot of people at the time making claims about 9/11.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003

Really you never heard 9/11 called a scandal? Did you stuff your ears?

Nov 29, 2006

Well the other choice was Romney. Also a liar and unethical person. It was a lose/lose situation.

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005
Did you, you know, not follow politics at the time?

There were a lot of people at the time make claims about 9/11.

Your going to show me republicans enraged at bush for ignoring fbi warnings and calling the tragedy a scandal right?

Not taking proper action after security threat warnings is a failure of leadership and management, not a scandal.

Last edited:

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Your going to show me republicans enraged at bush for ignoring fbi warnings and calling the tragedy a scandal right?

Not taking proper action after security threat warnings is a failure of leadership and management, not a scandal.

No, I was going to show you Democrats. That is the counterpoint to your argument.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Its the coverup and the premeditated lies to the American People that is the scandal. They call that "Obstruction of Justice!" Of course there is also a possible charge of Gun Running to terrorists.

On a side note Reagan seemed to have done similar things and managed to get away with it.

Last edited:

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
HAHAHA! Laughing at leftist serfs. They just can't bring themselves to ever call their dear leaders out on anything.

Apr 27, 2012
It would have been nice if they covered this before the election instead the MSM protected obama by downplaying Benghazi.

BlueWolf47

Apr 22, 2005
I don't see anyone calling it a scandal.

However, as with benghazi ignoring security warnings is a failure of leadership.

A scandal involves immoral actions or illegal behavior. Failing to act is related to neither.

Republicans aren't searching for a problem so it can be prevented in the future, they are searching for evidence of a massive cover up they claim was perpetrated by Obama or some illegal behind the scenes operation he directed.