59 foot Gundam Robot being built - OMG! <gets hard>

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
if someone could get into it and pilot the thing and walk around and terrorize Japan, that would be truly awesome. otherwise its at most some rich dude's collector's item.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: tfinch2
Originally posted by: amjohns5
Still a virgin, are we, Phokus?

Do you even have to ask?

CLearly everyone who likes anime is a virgin :roll:

I've posted quite a few threads dealing with my GF, so no, i am not. :roll:

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: thecrecarc
Transformers > Gundams FTW

I like Transformers quite a bit, but there's no way the Transformers could ever defeat the AC series Gundams (i.e. the gundams from the series that are designated time-wise using After Colony.. these series typically feature the overpowering gundams).

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Aikouka

I like Transformers quite a bit, but there's no way the Transformers could ever defeat the AC series Gundams (i.e. the gundams from the series that are designated time-wise using After Colony.. these series typically feature the overpowering gundams).

Bah. Unicron would just eat them.

clickynext

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Aikouka

...what?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Transformers Vs Gundam Vs Robotech Vs Voltron

NEEEEEEERRRRRD FIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHT!!!!

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
anyone remember the timberwolf/madcat treehouse that some guy made... it was pretty awesome

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
they could at least have made it look a bit more modern or realistic..that things looks blocky..legoey (is that even a word) and plasticky