50lb Crossbow $8.50+$5.95 Shipping

night

Oct 19, 2001
wtf.gif

Nunya

Sep 19, 2001
That's actually pretty cool looking, as is this post I found while researching:

Alright for everyone who has or will make a purchase on the bkindustries site for the crossbow I have created a new deal for you.

Simply go to our other site Http://www.wholesaleselfdefense.net and after you register send us an email letting us know you had purchased a crossbow and we will assign you a "customer role" that will allow you to use coupon code:
freeshipping
at checkout for freeshipping.

This way if you missed adding bolts, or extra strings, or simply want to pick up something else such as lockpicks or batons, or stung guns or something, you can do so at no additional shipping.

It make take us a few hours after emailing us to assign you the role, but we will email you back letting you know when you can proceed.

dodger2020

Mar 6, 2009
FWIW, a 10 pakc of bolts with an extra string is $4.25. But just a 12 pack of aluminum bolts is $2.79 and $2.36 for the plastic bolts.

Personally that whole site seems a little wonky. Anyone ever order anything from them before?

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
BTW: Check your local laws before buying. Some municipalities/states have restrictions regarding ownership of crossbows (usually dependent on draw weight).

Yeah, go figure.

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I'm tempted to buy this, but I can't think of any use for it. If I'm honest I'd probably never even fuck around with it shooting stumps or anything.

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
i'm interested....anyone got an idea of what else one would need beyond this to play with? Or does that item alone simply suffice.

BTW does this mean it weighs 50 lbs? I'm kind of confused...or is that 50lbf?

edit:
Ya sae feeling PingSpike...that is why I want to see if all you really need is the kit, or if you got to spend more $$ on the other stuff

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
I'm tempted to buy this, but I can't think of any use for it. If I'm honest I'd probably never even fuck around with it shooting stumps or anything.

I'd probably do it on the day I got it then put it away (likely for good).

Unless it came in conversation that I got a crossbow or something it's likely I'd never use it again.

cubeless

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2001
i'm interested....anyone got an idea of what else one would need beyond this to play with? Or does that item alone simply suffice.

BTW does this mean it weighs 50 lbs? I'm kind of confused...or is that 50lbf?

edit:
Ya sae feeling PingSpike...that is why I want to see if all you really need is the kit, or if you got to spend more $$ on the other stuff

all you need is some cats in the neighborhood... the plastic darts it comes with should be fine, but get a couple batches of the aluminum ones in case you are a bad shot and the things keep running away with your darts... good shots = immediate recovery of darts... bad shots = cops get your fingerprints off the darts...

and 50lbs means it takes a 50lb tug to pull the string back...

Last edited: