50% off everything at PlanetRX.com

cricky

Nov 9, 1999

Seems everything is 50% off at PlanetRX today. Need vitamins, toothpaste, other daily needs? Check it out. Free gifts with $20 purchase. 10 off 20 coupon found elsewhere, too..

Seems pretty hot... PlanetRX titsup.com?

Site is getting hammered right now, so good luck... Cheap nicotine patches for quitting smokers like myself...

--Christopher

jonnyfin

Golden Member
Dec 29, 1999
excellent, stocked up on some contact lens solution, toothpaste, qtips, cough drops...+ 3 free pos gifts!

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
Hmm... I was going to buy some Dramamine for an upcoming deep sea fishing trip but shiping is $5! The medicine itself is less than $2...

Kwad Guy

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 1999
Looks like the prices marked are the "half off" prices. For
a minute, it looked like the prices were really good...Naw, just
pretty decent. Nowhere near the deal that the HealthCentralRX
1/2 off sale was (since those 1/2 off deals were coming off
of very good prices in the first place AND shipping was free!)

Kwad

dimwit

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2000
Thanks for the post, but what 10 off 20 coupon code? I can't find any in the usual places.

buybye

Dec 29, 2000
Check out the PlanetRx brand stuff in the clearance section... they are marked at the 50% off and when you add one to your cart you get 2-for-the-price-of 1. Great deal!

Jingoro

Feb 5, 2001
hrmmm.. contact lens solution doesn't seem to be half off (or was originally grossly overpriced)...

DaveH

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I haven't been able to get through all day, but a CSR helped me when I called.

Didn't see the coupon tho, dv8ed736?

Gravesend

Apr 13, 2000
I tried to buy $20 worth of stuff at PLANETRX.
I got an error message. Invalid code blah blah.

Is it for new customers only?

kafka

Jan 25, 2001
water purifiers and toothbrushes....

i tried last night and servers were busy forever.
i finally got thru and bought a nutripure water purifier for 25
and $10 off for first time.
anyone know anything about this water purifier?

i also was trying to buy some toothbrushes but they didnt have any.
whats with toothbrushes these days anyway, all of a sudden they are like $4 each?

DerProfi

Jan 11, 2001
I wish you folks better luck getting your orders than I've had. I placed an order with them over 7 business days ago (before all this 50% off jazz) and I called today and it STILL hasn't shipped. I smell another dot com going tits-up.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I stayed away from this one. I have heard lots of people complaining of slow shipment, cancelled orders, and nonexistent cs.....Planetrx looks like it is pulling an MVP.com, unfortunately....

gman98

Oct 10, 2000
Well, I FINALLY got my stuff today...at least the first shipment! And I emphasize finally! I had decided they had cancelled my order and just not bothered to send an email...because the last time I checked my order status it still said "Processing..."

But, then I got a pretty hot deal on some vitamins, herbs, and other crap that would have cost three or four times that much at GNC...not to mention all the free PlanetRX brand ibuprofen and acetaminophen...

thewinky

Oct 17, 2000
WARNING to ALL!

I think my CC was swiped from this site. When I tried to order, I kept getting errors, so I canceled it. I havent used the card since, about three weeks, and all of a sudden my card is being used to try and buy two laptops and a cd burner. BE CAREFUL, I cant confirm this, but beware when using it there.

Pickhead

Oct 25, 1999
Be carefull of this site. they are closing up shop in the middle of march and most items are out of stock. shipping taks forever. but there are some good deals on stuff.

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
i ordered from them once awhile back and it took a good month to ship me some vitamins and herbal supplements, good luck with them, i wouldn't take the chance

Nack

Oct 10, 1999
I placed one final order with them last week as a way of saying thank you (and getting vitamins at half price). I still have fond memories of PlanetRx, for their great customer service, fair prices, fast shipping, super coupons... oh yeah, and the 120,000 clickmiles they bought me during their promotion about a year ago. :p

Goodbye PlanetRx. You WILL be missed.

Nack