4 years and it ends in a day

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
4 years OUCH!! I can't even imagine how that feels.. i thought it sucked ending barely a year relationship... but 4 years damn.

gotta love being young :)

GT1999

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not all women like to be treated like shlt. A girl I'm seeing now is a complete angel to me and likes to be treated the same way. Sometimes I have second doubts as to whether it can really be happening, but not all girls like to be treated like crap. Just the ones who want to know they're getting a guy they may not deserve... because they "aren't good enough".. girls always want the best possible... pfff, women.

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by: Rudee
Rest assured your ex is in good hands. Somone elses hands now, but good hands.

Sorry man, you're wrong. My hands are calloused and rough. But they are gentle with her. Hehe.

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Sorry to break it to you but she wants to bang other guys. Long distance relationships almost never work without someone cheating.

akodi

Golden Member
Jan 29, 2003
went home for the day but going out with my buddies tonight and have a fun time at elephant bar in fremont. i guess it doesn't hurt very much considering i always felt that it was going to end this way, something that you practice in your head and when it happens you've already emotionally detached yourself from the situation that you're just glad it's over.

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: notfred
I know how you feel.

been in a similar situation. GF for almost 5 years, living together while we were at Virginia Tech. She left me for another guy. I had to move out because i hate it when she bring him over. ahhhhhh, it's almost 1.5 years now, thinking about it make me mad

akodi

Golden Member
Jan 29, 2003
after a couple days, i think i'm finally starting to let go and looking forward to moving on, i just figure just like anything in life you can't let it consume you. thanks for all your support.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
If she's willing to let it go just like that, then you truly are better off.

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
Just move on man....Yes, it hurts but you cannot do anything about it...Life goes on.
cheers :beer:

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Don't worry, I feel you on this one. My ex gf and I were together for 3 years and 3 months and she broke up with me the day after Valentines day. Sucks doesn't it? Get over it.