4 hours of cell phone use a day --> lower sperm count

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20735

So if you use a cell phone for 4 hours a day, your sperm count is lowered 25%!!

What I want to know is why people are so concerned about sperm counts. I'm not trying to impregnate anybody and neither is most of the male population of the developed world-- why should we want high sperm counts? Remember that ATOT member who posted that he was afraid he got his girlfriend pregnant? maybe that wouldn't have happened if he'd irradiated his testicles a little more.

So what if married men who are trying to make babies have to have sex more to increase the odds of fertilization? Shouldn't they enjoy that? Or maybe the type of man who talks on the phone for 4 hours a day doesn't enjoy sex with a woman???

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: FoBoT
4 hours a day? what kind of plan is that?
240 x 30 days in a month = 7200 minutes a month plan?

What if it was during nights and weekends? :p

r6ashih

May 29, 2003
What if you just leave your phone in your pocket all day. Do you actually have to use the phone?

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: mercanucaribe
http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20735

So if you use a cell phone for 4 hours a day, your sperm count is lowered 25%!!

What I want to know is why people are so concerned about sperm counts. I'm not trying to impregnate anybody and neither is most of the male population of the developed world-- why should we want high sperm counts? Remember that ATOT member who posted that he was afraid he got his girlfriend pregnant? maybe that wouldn't have happened if he'd irradiated his testicles a little more.

So what if married men who are trying to make babies have to have sex more to increase the odds of fertilization? Shouldn't they enjoy that? Or maybe the type of man who talks on the phone for 4 hours a day doesn't enjoy sex with a woman???

I store my cell phone behind my ball sack for this very reason. Bluetooth + Vibrating Ringer FTW!

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
Exactly how are you using that cell phone to have it affect your sperm count.

On second thought, i don't want to know...

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
The only people who talk on the phone for 4 hours a day produce no sperm to begin with.

phisrow

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2004
Awesome! Now being a geek provides both social and biological birth controll.

On the other hand, it'll probably hasten this.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
only a few spermies make it through so you need a lot if you wanna get the job done.

lower sperm count might not cut it if you really want to make a baby.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade
only a few spermies make it through so you need a lot if you wanna get the job done.

I've already got my two. Don't need any more. ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

I KNOW my boys can swim! :p

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004

Who wants to make a baby anyway? They are expensive and a lot of trouble. It's like getting a dog that you have to commit to taking care of for 18+ years and spend huge amounts of money on.

blazerazor

Golden Member
Aug 28, 2003
Its is because you are TALKING like a WOMAN. Only women talk that much, therefor you are becoming one.

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
i know someone that does 6-7k min every month (confirmed)..he has unlimited plan though. i am sure my boss also does 5-7k a month, he's on the phone at least 4-6 hrs. a day, but some of this is in the office phone, the other guy does it all on his cell.