4. Charity team race 2012

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

[2W]SEARCHER

Oct 30, 2011
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now let`s go to the final sprint

62_detail.jpg

:rolleyes:

:cool: [2W]SEARCHER

[2W]SEARCHER

Oct 30, 2011
:) Good Morning and Hello Folks,

the 4. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 by Project RNA World is finished now. So I think it`s Time now to say THANK YOU ALL for this great Event.

Thank you for the Administrator`s from Team L`Alliance Francophone and Team SETI.Germany who created this CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 .
Thank you for all Helping Hand`s who make Statistics, very nice Logos and many many more.
Thank you for all Participant`s who Crunch the last 2 Weeks by the 4. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 with us.

siflotte.gif
But by all Happiness, about over 12 Million Credits, the 8. Place by the Team Statistics by RNA World , all Overtakes from another Teams and many many individual Statistics, I think we not forget the biggest Thing by this 4. CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2012 . In the last 2 Weeks so many Members, from many Teams and many Countrys, Crunch and Fight`s in only ONE TEAM . And we found the last 2 Weeks many new Friends , so I say this was biggest Thing in the last 2. Weeks. And this was THE MESSAGE for the next CHARITY TEAM CONTEST 2013 .

bofbof.gif
And now I was sad to say you : good bye, au revoir, auf wiedersehen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rn7QFb9Y14

japsmile.gif
We hope we see you and your Team very soon again aendgraend, modesti, SEARCHER
japsmile.gif

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Thanks for all your effort organizing the race, SEARCHER! :cool::thumbsup:

It was a lot of fun! :)