365 day OBAMA evaluation W/poll

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How do you vote for Obama leading the nation?

• Wrong Direction

• Right Direction

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
It would be great if myou would crawl back under the rock you came from....aren`t you the one who had your last thread about Obama locked because you were full of shit???

Sorry for badmouthing your love-interest...

Oct 30, 2004
I voted "Wrong Direction" because he is not advocating a real national healthcare system nor is he dealing with our problems of Global Labor Arbitrage and Population Explosion.

At least one vote should thus not be interpreted as a statement that the Republicans could or would do any better. If anything, the Republicans would send us further in an even worse direction.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Honestly, who, really, who could have done anything as split as the country is, let alone D.C.

Obama *could* have not gone around throwing gasoline onto the fire. But then again he wouldn't be Obama if he didn't...

What was he doing in Massachusetts the past weekend giving a speech where he purposely insults the intelligence of the majority of MA voters?

Last edited:

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
While I think that Obama and many elements within the Democratic party are too far to the left, I must admit that he is performing better than expected. Although, some of this is due to his more questionable domestic legislation having been mitigated or blocked by Conservative Democrats and/or Republicans.

I admit that it was nice seeing so many people around the world kissing the ass of our president again.:D

redmousecompute

Jan 21, 2010
www.redmousecomputers.com
while there's some good he's doing, i still think it could have been much better if they would have handled things correctly. Heath care reform is a MUST and Congress needs to move on that. Obama isn't doing so well with campaign promises, but what Polition has? I'm pretty satisfied with his performance this 1st year, although i expect no more dragging his feet on many important issues.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
I'm another who doesn't think he is "leading".

You can't come to the White House claiming to end 'politics as usual' in Washington and then let Pelosi & Reid run Washington politics as usual. I realize that Pelosi & Reid have a lot of power, and that he'd have to publically battle with them; but that's leadership.

Fern