clintT

Banned
Jun 4, 2000
there was a lot of b!tching going on the last couple weeks about OCZ store. i was wondering if anybody has received they over due orders yet. i am still waiting on mine. :|

from ocz store
We have finaly completed our move to a bigger warehouse.
For the date of Thursday 9/7/00,We have shipped orders placed through 8/27/00. We are shipping invoices up to 9/4 this week. We are planning on having our delay caught up early to mid next week.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
i wanted to post a similar post, but you beat me to it

im considering buying from them if they have happy customers.

clintT

Banned
Jun 4, 2000
Kid
i ordered a GFD five weeks ago and still have not received it. :| this is the first time that i bought anything on-line and wanted to start with something small "$20". i would be really pissed if it was $200-$300. so i am out $20. live and learn!!

i just won't use OCZ or recommend them to anybody else. if decide to order anyway, watch your a$$!

BTW - OCZ have fun with my $20, you won't be getting any more from me! i think i have been more than fair. i waited five weeks to flame you.:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

RedCross

Dec 7, 1999
Hrm, you think you got screwed. Check this out. I ordered a Duron 1ghz from OCZ. After about a week and a half of waiting, the cpu comes. But, it has a chip off of the die. I think, well, they wouldn't ship me a bunk cpu, so i try it out. of course,it's TOTALLY NONFUNCTIONAL. SO i call em, they say that i can send it back for a replacement no problem. So, a week goes by, and my package arrives at their offices. But my replacement doesn't come. So then some sales schmuck calls me and says that they won't replace it because " it wasn't broken when they shipped it" and since i tried to use it "it is my fault it doesn't work" So, i am now out 150 and to boot, they wouldn't even cut me some sort of deal if i ordered a new one from em. They would make me pay full shipping and price. I say that's some horrid customer service and Overclockerz is a god awful waste of time. And, unfortunately for me, a waste of 150 buckaroos too.

PS - if anyone feels really sorry they can send me some money ;) e-mail me for details!!!!

RedCross

Dec 7, 1999
yeah, that was the thing, a couple of my friends had ordered from them before and, although the shipping tooka long time, their stuff got to em ok. but, i gueess the moral f this story is...well i don't knwo what the moral is. Maybe i just have awful luck.

RedCross

Dec 7, 1999
hey, since there is absolutely no way i will shop at OCZ ever again. ANyone know of a similar site that you can get pretested, oc'd durons and t-birds at? e-mail me if you have any info

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
well, they just lost a potential customer unless we can get some answers. thanks for the help all

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
ryan was selling those GFDs in forsale, I ordered 3 from him and got them in 4 days. He's the part owner. Then again i've personally talked to him and he knows me from when i had a problem with northwind computers when he worked there.

clintT

Banned
Jun 4, 2000
hans007
you are one of the lucky ones

i have called/e-mailed many times with either no response/full mail box or ... "we are working on it" "we'll send that right out".
i know, i know that they are having shipping problem! also that i order right at the start of their mess. they lost my order in the beginning and now it seems that they have lost it again. :|

this is the last e-mail i got from ocz, 4 Sep:

I was taking care of you before and I finally found a money order, I have no clue about the last E-mail, I will flag this and follow up when our servers are up and running

does it take a week to flag an order and send an e-mail with some tracking numbers?