3 members of congress arrested for protesting at a Trump tower

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
shit bra I am within shouting distance of that myself (after 30 years of scrimping and saving). That isn't rich, it is middle class.
lol Nope, you are one of the evil rich white guys who needs to be punished for their success.

Reactions: boomerang
Jul 9, 2009
I do love it how a Trump supporter can go on about how Gutierrez is some kind of corrupt fat cat when they're not even in the same financial league. Long strings of zeroes baffle the math challenged, obviously, at least when they try very hard not to understand. Let's say that Gutierrez is worth $5M. Let's say that Trump is worth half of what he claims, call it $5B. That's 1000X as much. Gutierrez built what he has from nothing. Trump was born with a 24 carat gold spoon in his mouth & inherited a massive fortune.
And Gutierrez is a typical thug of a Chicago rich fat cat politician. You're the one holding him up as some sort of pure of heart and sweet of disposition politician that no one may utter scurrilous comments about.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
And Gutierrez is a typical thug of a Chicago rich fat cat politician. You're the one holding him up as some sort of pure of heart and sweet of disposition politician that no one may utter scurrilous comments about.

So dishonest. If you have something bad to say about Gutierrez at least base it on reality.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
When they park their ass in the street and interfere with normal traffic they should be arrested. Regardless of what you technically want to call it.
I'd bet my left nut that taxpayers got to pay for their travel, lodging and meals so they could sit in the street like pieces of dogshit. Our system of government is broken in a slew of different ways.

Reactions: pcgeek11

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
When they park their ass in the street and interfere with normal traffic they should be arrested. Regardless of what you technically want to call it.

they were arrested. I don't see what you guys are getting your panties bunched up for over this. They were arrested and booked in accordance with the nature of their crime.

what the hell is the issue? Are you just looking at anything to be mad about it on "the other side"? because there's just too much weight to it on your own despicable team?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
they were arrested. I don't see what you guys are getting your panties bunched up for over this. They were arrested and booked in accordance with the nature of their crime.

what the hell is the issue? Are you just looking at anything to be mad about it on "the other side"? because there's just too much weight to it on your own despicable team?

I don't know where you get that I have my panties bunched up or that I am mad. Quite the opposite is true. They were dumbasses grandstanding in the street and were arrested for it. I only stated that I agree with the results.

I don't have a "team". Do you?