2pm office sleepies

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
zzzzzzzzz

i'm falling asleep in my cubicle. i always get like this at this time.

help me stay awake ATOT!

*passes out drooling*

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Sleep more, keep sugar intake more measured, have more caffeine. I still get it, but it used to be way worse.

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
actually, a 10-15 minute nap at this time is a good thing; just don't do it at your desk.

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I dozed off from 12:45 to 1:25. Luckily I woke up in time for a meeting I was required to attend. :eek:

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Sleep more, keep sugar intake more measured, have more caffeine. I still get it, but it used to be way worse.

my awesome donut breakfast may have done this to me?! zzzzzzz dammit! i love those tasty little treats!

KingPhil

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2000
Me too.......... too big of lunch........... I like food though :) especially when vendors take you out to lunch, free :)

i fell asleep while at my desk and was awakened by my supervisor, i don't work there anymore :p

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Gareth Keenan
i fell asleep while at my desk and was awakened by my supervisor, i don't work there anymore :p

LOL!!!! :laugh:

ahem - i mean, um, sorry to hear that. :D

Originally posted by: meltdown75
Originally posted by: kranky
Don't eat carbs at lunch.

i had lasagna & 2 slices of toast... :Q

GAAAAH! we still have people that believe in the atkins diet? you're starving yourself when you're on that diet. eat carbs and exercise more, you'll have more energy

Megatomic

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000

I got carb loaded at lunch also. 2 crisply fried thin cut pork chops, some garlic and butter roasted potatoes, and some buttered corn. It was all left over from dinner last night and was absolutely delicious. :heart: My wife is an awesome cook.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Megatomic

I got carb loaded at lunch also. 2 crisply fried thin cut pork chops, some garlic and butter roasted potatoes, and some buttered corn. It was all left over from dinner last night and was absolutely delicious. :heart: My wife is an awesome cook.

Yes, yes she is. :p

HN

Diamond Member
Jan 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Gareth Keenan

GAAAAH! we still have people that believe in the atkins diet? you're starving yourself when you're on that diet. eat carbs and exercise more, you'll have more energy

there was no mention of atkins in both the quoted comments. lasagna and 2 slices of toast is all carbs.