26 Borg wallpapers I made in 2001-2002.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
I think the wallpapers are quite poopy, to be honest. Lame cubes that look like they were made isometric in MS paint.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
A thing of beauty. I did not realize just how beautiful 'D' was until I bought a model. When you hold it in your hands and rotate it in three dimensions, you realize it's so pretty. Unlike most youngsters, I am also particularly fond of the 'C' class ships.

I still think the 'B' looks like a bath tub though;)
My favourite though is the 'E' ,got that?

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Originally posted by: Safeway
I think the wallpapers are quite poopy, to be honest. Lame cubes that look like they were made isometric in MS paint.

Good enough for you TO POOP ON, eh? :laugh: I was using the free version of Strata 3DBase at that time to put my textures on cubes and rotate them in three dimensions. The textures were made from the original Best-Of-Both-Worlds cube put through a lot of filters, mirror effects and various layering in Photoshop 5.0 (which is still the version I use everyday). Some textures I made from scratch, others consisted of manipulated dingbat fonts.

creedog

Golden Member
Nov 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Fritzo
2001-2002: The Years I made Borg Wallpapers

2003: The year I got laid.

HA, Lol...

In Dennil's case, I think he is still waiting to get lucky