$25 off ClearPlay DVD Player w/ 1-yr of filters = $148 Shipped

CleanFreak

May 27, 2005
ClearPlay-- Click on the PTC Seal of approval icon in the upper-right hand corner of the page or enter "PTCSAVE" for the coupon code when ordering...

This is the biggest discount I've ever sean on their site. No, it's not 50% but it's better than full price and a good deal considering nobody else sells ClearPlay online with filters anymore. I consider it a good deal.

$10 off the subscription cost (normally $79)
$15 off shipping (which makes shipping free)
= $25 off of $173
---------------------
Total Cost: $148.oo Shipped

For those who don't know what makes this so special, let me explain. It's a progressive-scan DVD player which allows you to play and filter regular DVDs with different filtration options. So, you can edit out swearing, sex, profanity, racial slurs, etc. from normal movies without having to buy the edited version. Good for families or people with kids.

Oh yeah, and it's 100% legal since Clearplay just won the lawsuit against the director's guild of america when W passed the "Family Movie Act."

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
This looks like a referal site to me. Clearplay.com is their site, not clearplaydvd.com

Plus I find the whole clearplay thing to be completely ridiculous so I hate this post even more

CleanFreak

May 27, 2005
Originally posted by: TechITguy
Originally posted by: CleanFreak
Originally posted by: TechITguy
umm

Really?

One post and your spamming?

bye...

Oops, go directly to the site then. It's just a page I found that had a link on it to the deal directly. Whatever :p

edit: And the coupon code still works on the main page if you go directly to the site. PTCSAVE. I think this is a good deal folks.