Discussion 2020 Backlog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
I'm just going to go ahead and crib Jujufish's backlog thread for 2019 and make another one for 2020. With all the discussions about "what happens to our games if Steam shuts down", it would be a damn shame if you had a library full of games you haven't even launched!

Think of 12 games (one for each month) that are in your library you want to complete in the upcoming year or even games you want to install and launch just to see if you even like the game or not. You can even come back here, edit and strike out games as you get to them, or add new ones to the list.

I personally found making a list last year got me to fire up and even complete some old purchases on there and while I did not get my entire list and often veered off and played stuff I hadn't listed, it was a fun exercise to get me out of my gaming comfort zone and find some real gems THAT I ALREADY OWN.

My 2020 list (including some leftovers from 2019), without further ado:

Fallout 3
Dark Souls
Crysis Warhead
Lost Planet
The Stanley Parable
Max Payne
Pillars of Eternity
Rage (currently playing)
Tomb Raider (2013)
Dead Space
Kingdoms of Amalur
Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Closed at OP's request.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Stanley Parable is great; you might want to wait for a few months when the new version comes out.

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
There's a new version of Stanley Parable coming in some months, with an estimated 50% new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.