2014 Gasoline Price Forecast

Page 97 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Here is yet another article where the so called Oil Analyst experts were wrong and I was right.

Of course the resident Oil Thug supporting Liars, Losers and Cowards were wrong too but would never admit it:

2-15-2015

http://247wallst.com/energy-economy/2015/02/15/only-three-states-have-gas-below-2/

Only Three States Have Gas Below $2

The move up in oil prices has wiped out $2 gas in all but three states.

After forecasts that the average [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]price [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]for [/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important]gallon [/FONT][FONT=inherit ! important]regular[/FONT][/FONT] would be the standard in over half the 50 states, the support for those forecasts have dwindled.

Part of the marker for higher gas prices is the national average. It was $2.08 a month ago. The price has risen to $2.25 according to GasBuddy.

Of course, the [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]price [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]of [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]oil[/FONT][/FONT] is always the primary component of gas prices. After reaching $100 in June, oil traded at just above $50 off and on for several weeks.

More recently, after dropping to $43.58, it has risen to $52.65–a jump of 20% in only three days.

Last edited:

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
So how far is that $2.25/gal average from your predicted $6/gal mid 2014 and $10/gal end of 2014?

Should oil prices drop again will you report that or ignore it like you did with falling gas prices after spikes in Indy? My bet is it will be the later, you will not mention any falling oil or gas prices.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Where's the $6/gallon gas you predicted for spring of 2014? What about the $10/gallon you said was "likely" by end of 2014?

Why haven't you answered these questions? Oh, THAT'S RIGHT -- you're the only coward and liar here, as everyone already knows.

You see everyone, Dave will never answer these questions because he is a dishonest piece of crap. I'm sure you all already know that, but I like repeating it. :D

Once again, Dave refuses to answer the questions so I have posted them again to prove, once more, what a cowardly loser he is. Remember folks, only one person here is lying and hiding behind his monitor - Dave McOwen, the coward who won't answer simple questions.

Why is he allowed to continue posting in PN?

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
So how far is that $2.25/gal average from your predicted $6/gal mid 2014 and $10/gal end of 2014?

Should oil prices drop again will you report that or ignore it like you did with falling gas prices after spikes in Indy? My bet is it will be the later, you will not mention any falling oil or gas prices.

There has never been a more blatantly dishonest liar in the history of PN to my knowledge. He should be banned unless he wants to quit being a coward and answer questions.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Here is yet another article where the so called Oil Analyst experts were wrong and I was right.

Were you right when you said milk was going to $10/gallon?

Where have you've been???

Bread has been $4 a long time here.

Milk over $7 and heading to $10 gal

Were you right when you predicted $10/Gallon Gas?

$10 A Gallon Gasoline?
Don’t cha hate it when people are right!

Who is the liar and coward now?

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
He won't answer Matt, for the reason you stated - he is a coward and has us all on ignore because we proved what a dishonest piece of trash he is. He is too dumb to realize that by ignoring us, he is making an even bigger fool out of himself as thousands of lurkers read his delusions, we call him on it, and he runs and hides.

My favorite is "they're hiding behind computer screens." Really? I am not the one hiding behind an ignore list like a coward, he is. My favorite is the implied physical threats he makes about "not saying it to his face." Lol, I promise that lardass would run and hide if he tried to start something with any of us.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
BTW, i did warn McOwned that blocking us would make him look like an even bigger cowardly fool and we would not stop calling him on his lies. If he thought we were bluffing or would get tired and stop, well, he is wrong.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Oh and by the way Dumb McOWNED, it is now 2015. You were totally and thoroughly owned and disproven in 2014, which is what this thread is about. There is a 2015 thread and I look forward to you making an even bigger fool out of yourself there.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
He won't answer Matt, for the reason you stated - he is a coward and has us all on ignore because we proved what a dishonest piece of trash he is. He is too dumb to realize that by ignoring us, he is making an even bigger fool out of himself as thousands of lurkers read his delusions, we call him on it, and he runs and hides.

My favorite is "they're hiding behind computer screens." Really? I am not the one hiding behind an ignore list like a coward, he is. My favorite is the implied physical threats he makes about "not saying it to his face." Lol, I promise that lardass would run and hide if he tried to start something with any of us.

I am not on his ignore list yet.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Today, 09:24 AM Remove user from ignore list
Londo_Jowo This message is hidden because Londo_Jowo is on your ignore list.
View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 09:52 AM Remove user from ignore list
IndyColtsFan This message is hidden because IndyColtsFan is on your ignore list.

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 09:53 AM Remove user from ignore list
IndyColtsFan This message is hidden because IndyColtsFan is on your ignore list.

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 09:57 AM Remove user from ignore list
Matt1970 This message is hidden because Matt1970 is on your ignore list.

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 10:02 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 10:04 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 10:10 AM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Today, 10:28 AM Remove user from ignore list

Wow, that last article showing how wrong my fans are really got them in a tizzy :D

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
LMAO!!!!! As if his ignore list prevents us from posting valid links concerning oil and gas prices or calling him out on his BS predictions.

It just prevents him from seeing reality. He is the guy who woke up on the canvas after the boxing match was over thinking he won.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
See for yourself everyone, Dave McOwned is hiding behind an ignore list because he is too cowardly to answer questions.

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
LMAO!!!!! As if his ignore list prevents us from posting valid links concerning oil and gas prices or calling him out on his BS predictions.

Dave is too dumb to realize that his ignore list is backfiring on him big time. He is too chickenshit to admit he is wrong so he hides behind an ignore list and then posts threats against us.

Actually, I believe I know someone who works where McOWNED allegedly works. I should ask him if Dave is as clueless at work as he is in life. Seeing as how he is a failure at life in every single category, I'm sure he is a failure at work too.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Yesterday, 11:47 AM Remove user from ignore list
View Post
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 12:02 PM Remove user from ignore list
Londo_Jowo This message is hidden because Londo_Jowo is on your ignore list.

View Post
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 12:17 PM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 07:23 PM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 07:23 PM Remove user from ignore list

View Post
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 07:29 PM Remove user from ignore list
IndyColtsFan
Looks like they can't stand themselves being so wrong, oil approaching $60 now when they believed it would be $20

Bahahahahahaha

2-16-2015

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=clm15.nym

Crude Oil Jun 15 (CLM15.NYM)

-NY Mercantile Watchlist

transparent-1093278.png
1.09(1.99%) 5:51AM EST

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-holds-gains-amid-u-054349048.html

Crude Trades Near Two-Month High as Drilling Slows in U.S.

Drillers in the U.S., the world’s largest oil consumer, have idled 519 rigs in the past 10 weeks, a 33 percent reduction, according to Baker Hughes, a Houston-based oil-field services company.

“We were expecting oil prices to recover in the second half, but they recovered faster than what we expected,” Al-Omair said at an industry conference in Kuwait City.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Looks like they can't stand themselves being so wrong, oil approaching $60 now when they believed it would be $20

Bahahahahahaha

2-16-2015

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=clm15.nym

Crude Oil Jun 15 (CLM15.NYM)

-NY Mercantile Watchlist

transparent-1093278.png
1.09(1.99%) 5:51AM EST

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-holds-gains-amid-u-054349048.html

Crude Trades Near Two-Month High as Drilling Slows in U.S.

Drillers in the U.S., the world’s largest oil consumer, have idled 519 rigs in the past 10 weeks, a 33 percent reduction, according to Baker Hughes, a Houston-based oil-field services company.

“We were expecting oil prices to recover in the second half, but they recovered faster than what we expected,” Al-Omair said at an industry conference in Kuwait City.

Why did you leave out the next sentence after the bolded, underlined part above? It reads:

“The rig count decline is still not sufficient, in our view, to achieve the slowdown in US production growth required to balance the oil market,” Damien Courvalin, a New York-based analyst at Goldman Sachs, said in a report. “Oil prices need to remain lower in the coming quarters.”
Source is your own linked one.

Or how about this?

U.S. crude in storage remains at an 80-year high and there have been reports that foreign producers have been leasing tankers to sail around in circles with cargoes of crude waiting for the price to rise. No one, apparently, wants to be the first to cut production, preferring instead to take a “wait-and-see” approach.

In the U.S. shale drillers have been cutting back on rigs at a pace of more than 80 a week for the past several weeks. But the cuts to rigs are not being accompanied by cuts in production. Apache Corp. said last week that it expects to cut its rig count from an average of 85 rigs in 2014 to just 12 to 14 rigs in 2015 while maintaining equal production.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/market/could-oil-still-drop-to-dollar20/ar-AA9rxIr

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Will oil prices hold steady or lose steam yet again?

http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/164368/crude-stockpiles-jump-again-production-rockets-to-new-high
Crude Stockpiles Jump Again, Production Rockets to New High

Following the fifth successive weekly inventory surge, at 417.93 million barrels, current crude supplies are up 15.6% from the year-ago period and is at the highest level during this time of the year in 80 years at least. The crude supply cover was up from 26.8 days in the previous week to 27.3 days. In the year-ago period, the supply cover was 23.7 days

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Cowardly McOwned continues to dodge questions:

Where's the $6/gallon gas you predicted for spring of 2014? What about the $10/gallon you said was "likely" by end of 2014?

Why haven't you answered these questions? Oh, THAT'S RIGHT -- you're the only coward and liar here, as everyone already knows.

The picture of coward in the dictionary:

16362638047_66ab82fb45_o.jpg

IndyColtsFan

Lifer
Sep 22, 2007
Why did you leave out the next sentence after the bolded, underlined part above? It reads:

Source is your own linked one.

Or how about this?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/market/could-oil-still-drop-to-dollar20/ar-AA9rxIr

You can never trust the article "excerpts" Dave posts. He always deletes lines from them that would make him look bad and it looks like you found yet another example. On more than one occasion, he'll post an article excerpt and then when I read the link, I will find many key details he intentionally deleted from his excerpt.

I would really like to think Dave is a genius troll and is doing this for laughs, but no one is that good. Therefore, I have to conclude he is exactly what we've all said - a liar and a failure at life. Why is this dishonest scum allowed to post in P&N? He is a proven liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.