2006-2007: Chicago Bears

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
27-0! & this is my thread so cry me a river & make your own.

SirChadwick

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2001
Ok, we all know that da bears are gonna dominate this game. But let me ask, how many yards do you all think Thomas Jones will run for and how many TD's?

I'm going to say 75 rush, 10 rec, and 1 TD.

jlbenedict

Banned
Jul 10, 2005
All I know is, I hope Chicago kicks ass..

I need 27 points to pull out a FF victory..

I have Rex Grossman (QB)
Chicago (Defense - Averaging a tad over 15 fantasy points per game)
and..
Bryant (WR) filling in for injured L. Fitzgerald. Hopefully he can get a touchdown.. probably not though.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
I think the Slaughter Rule has already been declared.

What I love is the column in the paper analyzing the game, giving reasons why each team will win (it's a weekly thing with all Bear games):
Why the Cardinals will win
The NFL has agreed to allow the Cardinals to field 15 players on both offense and defense. The Bears will be forced to gain 20 yards in three tries for a first down, the Cardinals will get five tries to travel 5 yards to move the chains. The Bears' offensive linemen will have their hands tied behind their backs, Grossman must throw left-handed, and Thomas Jonesmust run backwards at all times.

What I really think
Seriously, they've had all week to look at the film, and I'm still not sure the Cardinals know what's about to happen to them...

And I soooo can't wait until the Bears crush the Pats just so I can requote all these memorable gems by the daydreamer.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
should be a good game. is lienart still the QB for Arizona? if so he is in for a shock

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: cubby1223
I think the Slaughter Rule has already been declared.

What I love is the column in the paper analyzing the game, giving reasons why each team will win (it's a weekly thing with all Bear games):
Why the Cardinals will win
The NFL has agreed to allow the Cardinals to field 15 players on both offense and defense. The Bears will be forced to gain 20 yards in three tries for a first down, the Cardinals will get five tries to travel 5 yards to move the chains. The Bears' offensive linemen will have their hands tied behind their backs, Grossman must throw left-handed, and Thomas Jonesmust run backwards at all times.

What I really think
Seriously, they've had all week to look at the film, and I'm still not sure the Cardinals know what's about to happen to them...

And I soooo can't wait until the Bears crush the Pats just so I can requote all these memorable gems by the daydreamer.

Da Bears won't beat the Pats at home

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Originally posted by: cubby1223

Da Bears won't beat the Pats at home
Is that a bet I'm hearing?

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Neil Rackers kicks 10 FGs and single handedly blanks chi bears 30-0. I will also take Edge going for 300 yards and 4 TDs.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Baked
Neil Rackers kicks 10 FGs and single handedly blanks chi bears 30-0. I will also take Edge going for 300 yards and 4 TDs.

I hope so. that'd put me way over 200 on my fantasy team.

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Bears getting geared up for another great game! I am sure the guys are pretty confident going into tonight's game!