2003 Most Valuable Cracker - Sengent D2OL

Smoke

Distributed Computing Elite Member
Jan 3, 2001
2003 Most Valuable Cracker - Sengent D2OL

Vote by any of the following methods:

1. Openly right here in this thread.
2. Privately by sending me a Private Message.
3. Privately by sending me an email. (aaasmoke@bellsouth.net)

This contest will run concurrently with the MVC being run by ViRGE. This is not intended as competition with that contest but just as an additional way to express your appreciation to your fellow TeAm Mates who are so deserving. :)

I will destroy all records after the contest has ended and you have nothing to fear about what I may remember ....
and no wise cracks about that for you all will get old one day too. :p :D

TAandy

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2002
Sh!t, where did all these threads come from ????
Geoff and Slapstick/Shame for me :beer: :wine: :beer:

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999
Its a tough choice this year. Geoff is remarkably consistent with the daily stats and production, Bunmaster has given this team a huge lift with all his daily output. So many have contributed greatly and we owe them all a huge ovation. But I think this year, it comes down in my opinion to a duo who through the thick and thin of it kept this team going and kept this team the front runner all year, and that would be Slapstick/Shame. Thier competitive spirit and die hard commitment is tops for this years vote. IMHO.

You all should commend each other on a great job well done. :D

John

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The dynamic duo of Slapstick and Shame hands down... keepin' the steak awake! ;)

The statute has expired on this one, but mastertech01 is to be commended for his huge recruitment drive just over a year ago that put this team on the map and resulted in an assault on the 25 teams above TA at the time to clinch #1 on New Year's Day 2003!

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Smoke
and you have nothing to fear about what I may remember ....and no wise cracks about that for you all will get old one day too. :p :D

Only if we're lucky, Smoke, only if we're lucky. ;)

As for the vote, my pick is GeoffS - a no-brainer in my book(the vote that is.. NOT Geoff). :p Between bringing us the daily stats, the fairly consistent production, and keeping the TeAm presence alive in the project through thick and thin GeoffS is my pick for the D2OL MVP. :)

ken008

Mar 29, 2002
While many of us were doing other things Slapstick and Shame kept us respectable in this project. They are active in the D2OL forum representing us, they have always had great enthusiasm for this project. I must vote for the CowTippers in the D2OL catagory. GeoffS gets my vote for best cruncher Anand in general. The guy has great stats in SOB, TSC, SETI, maybe others. Posts every day, does stats for D2OL and TSC when he was running it. He has like a dozen or so quality rigs crunching for Anandtech one way or another. He helps in many ways. Andy should get an award also. We should call it, well the ANDY award. Andy has great enthusiasm, posts most days, stuck with this project through thick and thin. He is ranked in the top 100 through persistance. He is not a big gun he shows up every day. Andy is extremely valuble we need 20 more like him.

Shame

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2001
This guy just has to get a vote! TA_Andy :beer:

He's been in D2OL since November 27, 2001. When we were around, Andy was crunching. When we weren't around, Andy was crunching. When the project ends, Andy willl probably still be crunching, until he runs out of candidates and finally realizes what happened (6 months later!)!

Plus, he is just dam* funny!

Slapstick

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I would have to go with:
Geoff, for his great production, always making sure new members are welcomed and the STATS! Daily stats gives a good presence on the forums each day, they make this project fun and diffentately help to bring in new members.

Bunmaster, man that guy can put out some candidates, he keeps us ahead of the cows and keeps the Norse from gaining too fast. (I?ll also put him up for Rookie of the year)

Andy, persistent with this project, he?s enthusiastic and besides, every team needs an Irishman. (whether he?s sober or not). :)

Those are my top picks but everyone on this team and the other teams deserve recognition and thanks for keeping TA a presence to be reckoned with in the all the DC projects!

soni

Diamond Member
May 29, 2000
Geoff, for his daily STATS
Bunmaster, Rookie of the year, no question asked :p
The Cowtippers, great production and always good comments in the forum(s)

Slatzman

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2002
Geoff for his stats, and welcomes

And of course Bunmaster for rookie of the year

Andy for TeAm Bartender!!!

Slatz