~$200 price point-560Ti or Radeon 6950 2 Gb?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jaydip

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2010
Thats impossible,an analog signal and a digital signal can never be equal.Analog signal will definitely have more attenuation.

Gordon Freemen

Golden Member
May 24, 2012
Thats impossible,an analog signal and a digital signal can never be equal.Analog signal will definitely have more attenuation.
I would wager that would be highly dependent on the monitor used. Analog is often better in many cases over digital in many different application and uses, scenarios ect. I would also wager that my monitor I used is above par and even excellent in the conversion of an analog signal into digital but I don't really know how it works just that it looks good.

Last edited:

Jaydip

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2010
I would wager that would be highly dependent on the monitor used. Analog is often better in many cases over digital in many different application and uses, scenarios ect. I would also wager that my monitor I used is above par and even excellent in the conversion of an analog signal into digital but I don't really know how it works just that it looks good.
Yes it can depend on monitor but most of the time digital signal will have less distortion.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
7850. Ive seen them as low as $208 AR. But really what I'd do is wait for 660 or whatever nV's competition is to $200 market since I don't buy AMD.