2 speaker setup ............. What are a good set/brand of Speakers ?

DJediMaster

Dec 27, 2000
If you even care even slightly about sound quality i would go for monsoon. Stay away from creative speakers, klipsch, altec lansing. Boston Acoustics isn't bad either.

CaptianScooby

Nov 6, 2001
I own a set of Klipsch"s and I guarantee you they will blow anthing else in the non-professional price range out of the water.
Hands down Klipsch is the best

Gooberslot

Oct 16, 1999
Do you want 2 or 2.1 or does it matter? I think you can still get the s2-4100 from DiamondAudio for $169(used to be $400), they used to be the best and maybe still are. They do have this notorious hissing problem though and I don't think Diamondaudio takes returns on these so you might want to check that out first if you're interested. If you just want 2.0 and have a lot of space and cash then you might want to take a look at the Diva by Swans M200 at a cool $300. And if you really want the best 2.1 system go for the Sirroco Pro's at about $900.

tommigsr

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Hey DJedimaster, stay away from klipsch? what are you talkin about man?!?!! they're considered to be ONE of the best speaker setups for home theater/computer setups. A new set of speakers from Logitech came into the scene with THX certified speakers recently. They are called the Z560s, and I can assure you, they will blow the Klipsch away any day. look for my hot deals thread in the hot deals forum!