2 questions - quicktime & kill bill

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
first of all, can i d/l the quicktime .exe anywhere? It seems u have to d/l the app from apple but im having a hell of a time installing it at work....
secondly, since I can't see the stupid kill bill trailer with no quicktime....what is this movie all about???

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
The movie is stupid crap and you don't want to see it anyway (in answer to your second question).

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
The movie is stupid crap and you don't want to see it anyway (in answer to your second question).
You've seen it already?

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
here's a synopsis from imdb.com about the film...

"Uma Thurman stars in Quentin Tarantino's fourth film venture, Kill Bill. Thurman plays a character known as the Bride, a pregnant assassin who is shot by her boss, Bill (David Carradine), on her wedding day, leaving herself and the wedding guests lying for dead. She survives and after being in a coma for five years, she wakes to seek revenge on her co-workers and boss who had attacked her. She sets out to strike down her once fellow assassins, leaving Bill for last."

from my understanding, it has tons of martial arts, dismemberments, gore, is split up in 2 volumes, the 2nd one coming out in feburary, we here in the states get a toned down version of the film, it also features anime sequences, does not depend on CGI for the stunt-work, and the lines and actions in the movie are almost if not identical to quentin tarantino's original script. oh yeah, and its his 4th movie.