2 Pac & Slim Shady

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
Impact55

so you idolize a loud mouth trash talkin motherf'ucker huh? too bad for you.

btw Biggie was a miilion times better than PAC ever was.....loud mouth biatch.

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
what's he gonna do come back from the grave write a rap talkin about how he's gonna cap my ass then get suge knights goons to shoot me in the back...fu'kn pussy.....

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
write a rap talkin about how he's gonna cap my ass

LOL.

Lets get something straight here. 2Pac may or may not have been a good artist. I've only listened to a few of his songs, but I see a bit of a curt kobain thing going on with 2pac - just because he is dead doesn't suddenly make his music any better. Fact is most people do NOT listen to 2pac, and 20 years from now nobody will know who he is. Its that way with most music, just because he died doesn't mean his stuff is any better.

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
Impact55

I do know what unreleased means. I just wanted to know what made you think I don't listen to music.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Because, ariel If you don't know/listen to 2Pac how can you possibly say you listen to music? :)

impact

I'm sorry Impact. We won't know. Why? Because we don't care. Why don't you take a poll of people on the street and ask how many have even heard of 2pac? Now go and ask how many actually listen to his music? Just because you and your crack-pushing friends may like him doesn't mean that the rest of the world are "retards" because they don't care for another one of millions of bloody hip hop "artists".

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
tru skoorb

my beef isnt with his music it's with his cahracter. the man was a spinless pussy. all he did was talk shi't about biggie and how he was gonna shoot him. the Mutherfuc'er didnt even have the balls to confront biggie face to face, and when biggie got shot that mutherfuc'er wasnt the one behind the trigger......pussy...

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
bigvince

I can't shed a tear for these guys when they die. I mean their lyrics spout off all this crap and busting caps and kicking ass, and then they die by getting a "cap busted in they ass". Its like they were asking for it. Thats why when Eminem dies (more because he is a moron) I won't feel upset whatsoever. You listen to BIG's song lyrics and how could anybody possibly say he wasn't asking for it?

That said "mo money mo problems" is a kick ass song!

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
impact

One day perhaps most of my brain will ooze out of my head and I'll understand the relevance of your last statement.

Impact55

Platinum Member
Feb 16, 2000
Big vince I seriously hope you do not agree with Skoorb's post, considering he was calling me a crack pusher ( which I am not).

Impact55

Platinum Member
Feb 16, 2000
You know who the biggest nerd is?
Skoorb
What are you doing tonight?
Playing computer games?
Surprise!

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
skoorb

simple there isnt one song that biggie wrote (not counting songs done with puffy) in which he directly disses 2pac, yet 2pac was quick to talk a gang a shi't about biggie. biggie never said a word so tell me who's the bigger man (no pun intended)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
And you called people retards if they meet the criteria of not knowing who 2pac is in 20 years.

bigvince
Well then it would have to be BIG...

impact

Thats funny, cause it could be true but it isn't. In fact both of us are sitting here on the message board, equally lame.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
He also called people who don't like rap nerds...

Impact, you're my fvcking hero!

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Skoorb

<< but I see a bit of a curt kobain thing going on with 2pac - just because he is dead doesn't suddenly make his music any better >>

Skoorb, I got nothing against you. But do not compare Kurt to 2crap.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
azazyel

I didn't mean to compare them together :) Merely the psychology of raising somebody on a pedestal after they die tragically...