1GB Compact Flash - 100X speed for $23 shipped

jamessb9

Jan 1, 2007
all you D-Photo people know how fast 100X is. Sandisk makes 133X, but most D-SLR cameras can't even go that fast, like the Rebel XTi or Nikon 80D, so 100X is FAAAAAAAAST!

******/pqi-100-x-cf-card-1gb.html

for some reason I can't get the link to post but the deal is at meritline.com - go there and search for "pqi flash 100x"

I'm new to Anandtech, so I'm just trying to do my best to be a contributing member of the community, everyone seems really cool here! Feel free to let me know if posts aren't "hot" or i'm doing something wrong.

I broke my collarbone and just had 2 screws and a plate put in, so all I can do is sit around all day and look for deals on electronics. Yup, I'm a nerd and proud of it!

Thx - James

Treyshadow

Jan 31, 2000
You should post some pics!

Considering you are posting on a CF card it makes sense! Oh, but put them in off-topic

jamessb9

Jan 1, 2007
thanks, even though i'm not selling it? i just found the deal at a site and wanted to share.

Caveman

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 1999
I've got a Nikon Coolpix 995 that's about 5 years old... It says it's compatible with Type I and Type II Compact Flash... Will the 2GB Adata memory from Newegg work?

Dealbuyer

Jul 30, 2003
Originally posted by: jamessb9
all you D-Photo people know how fast 100X is. Sandisk makes 133X, but most D-SLR cameras can't even go that fast, like the Rebel XTi or Nikon 80D, so 100X is FAAAAAAAAST!

******/pqi-100-x-cf-card-1gb.html

for some reason I can't get the link to post but the deal is at meritline.com - go there and search for "pqi flash 100x"

I'm new to Anandtech, so I'm just trying to do my best to be a contributing member of the community, everyone seems really cool here! Feel free to let me know if posts aren't "hot" or i'm doing something wrong.

I broke my collarbone and just had 2 screws and a plate put in, so all I can do is sit around all day and look for deals on electronics. Yup, I'm a nerd and proud of it!

Thx - James

Welcome Aboard James!

You're Doing A Great Job With The Posts...

Noted Some Good Ones Of Yours Today!

Here's Wishing You A Speedy Recovery In 2007!

:cool:

jamessb9

Jan 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Caveman
I've got a Nikon Coolpix 995 that's about 5 years old... It says it's compatible with Type I and Type II Compact Flash... Will the 2GB Adata memory from Newegg work?

probably, but you don't need 120X. I don't know types of CF...hmmm

The only thing I can think of is that Sandisk makes standard, ultra II and extreme III, but that's probably not it.

120X CF is more for Digital SLR cameras that shoot 4+ frames per second.

I don't really think I answered your question, but I tried.

:)