19 full chrstmas albums to listen to in high quality streaming goodness on fast internet

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Linkage

You can listen to the whole thing or click on your favorite songs on the left side of the screen. Hit play and let it go all day without having to keep messing with the music this holiday :D

Enjoy!
Happy Holidays ALL!!!

Tates

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Slick5150
That Billy Idol album is oddly enough not bad at all.

White Wedding = :thumbsup:

White Christmas = :thumbsdown:

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I'm sorry Billy Idol singing Christmas songs just isn't right, no no no no no, at least Twisted Sister rocked the songs, but Billy pussed them out and sounds like a pussy as well. Just not right <shakes head sided to side while taking hammer to speakers>

Rachael Ray's collection is pretty good, lots of good ones in there from my childhood especially "Zat you Santa Clause", I haven't heard that one in a long time :D

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
Thanks for the link... especially liked the Rachael Ray one, but she could put dookie in a box, put her face and name on it, and I'd probably buy it... kinda disappointed though, all those female artists and not a single cover of Santa Baby...

pyro451

Jan 16, 2004
AOL.COM + ACTIVEX CONTROL = BAD THING

Would have been a great deal otherwise :)

Slikkster

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2000
Originally posted by: pyro451
AOL.COM + ACTIVEX CONTROL = BAD THING

Would have been a great deal otherwise :)

What exactly is the problem? AOLMusic.com has free XM channels in high quality streaming, as well. I have to say that they sound better on the stream than they do on my XM2Go player. I have my laptop connected to my 5.1 surround system (and plasma tv, as well). The AOLMusic.com streams sound awesome. Don't know why the fuss about an activex control or aol.com. Who cares?