17th Folding@Home Holiday Race: The race is over and Mark's Marauders win.

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Thanks biodoc. 12299213/1270832000*100 = 0.97% difference.... How much closer could you get !!

• Wow
Reactions: Assimilator1

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Thanks biodoc. It appears that they are 6.9m ppd per day higher than us !!

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
We are equal now, but they have over-produced up by 7 million per day for the last 4 days. Thats OK. I don't care anymore.
Love that song!!!!

I have had to back down a bit as I have a puter issue.... So maybe almost even?

Hope it gets better on the other side!

LOVE Phil. Sorry that he has been hurting for many years... MAMA, is my favorite, from Phil... Anymore...

Also, 3rd edit within 2 minutes.... Also listien to Manfred Mann, Runner... Remake, but great!

I'm out. :) No Mo.

4th edit... I think I like D.J.ing.... DJing, DFing.. Carry on team ! :)

You will run your time!

5th edit........ I need some more low level network eith switches as I'm out of ports and my wifi switch is barfing from to much little household crap...

More edits... Added link to Mama video link on the BuToob... HAAHaaHAA, HAAHaaHAA..

If you don't like this....

These bands are getting old... SAD... As I am...

Last edited:

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Love that song!!!!

I have had to back down a bit as I have a puter issue.... So maybe almost even?

Hope it gets better on the other side!

LOVE Phil. Sorry that he has been hurting for many years... MAMA, is my favorite, from Phil... Anymore...

Also, 3rd edit within 2 minutes.... Also listien to Manfred Mann, Runner... Remake, but great!

I'm out. :) No Mo.

4th edit... I think I like D.J.ing.... DJing, DFing.. Carry on team ! :)

You will run your time!

5th edit........ I need some more low level network eith switches as I'm out of ports and my wifi switch is barfing from to much little household crap...

More edits... Added link to Mama video link on the BuToob... HAAHaaHAA, HAAHaaHAA..

If you don't like this....

These bands are getting old... SAD... As I am...
I loved all of those. Too bad I can't hear music anymore. Its only noise in my cochlear implants.

Reactions: cellarnoise

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
I loved all of those. Too bad I can't hear music anymore. Its only noise in my cochlear implants.
I'll look up some deep bass songs... But you will likely have to get some close and strong subwoofers with some strong amps... And with a riser you can feel it all!..

Though with your power limits you might have to shut down a power circuit during fun times!!!

Arse Shakers work well for most that can feel!!! And deep base cranked up to 11 can be felt by most within 9 feet or so at close to crazy levels! Go with butt shakers first!!! They are great!!

cellarnoise

Mar 22, 2017
I'll look up some deep bass songs... But you will likely have to get some close and strong subwoofers with some strong amps... And with a riser you can feel it all!..

Though with your power limits you might have to shut down a power circuit during fun times!!!

Arse Shakers work well for most that can feel!!! And deep..... base cranked up to 11 can be felt by most within 9 feet or so at close to crazy levels! Go with butt shakers first!!! They are great!!

I had some other posts, but not so much now!!!...... Sorry. Can't delete this...

Markfw

May 16, 2002

Arse Shakers work well for most that can feel!!! And deep base cranked up to 11 can be felt by most within 9 feet or so at close to crazy levels! Go with butt shakers first!!! They are great!!
Its hard to explain, but all music sounds like "noise" Subwoofer or not. Its not volume, its word recognition. One person (without a damn mask) speaking slowly end enunciating is the best way for me to hear what someone is saying.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
one billion just for this race alone, and just over halfway. In 2002 when I started this (maybe before) who would have thought almost 100 million a day would be possible @!

And down to 0.38% difference between teams.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
The oldest thread I can find on this is like the 13th annual race, and it was "mark and mods vs everyone else" and the entire month long total for the team was 800m.

And this post by Stefan Jan 1st 2019, said I did a mindblowing 4 billion for the year 2018. https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...ome-holiday-season-race.2557288/post-39691064

Last edited:
  • Wow