15 year old girl has sex.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

secretanchitman

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Originally posted by: neutralizer
Wow, her voice is annoying.

no sh!t....no wonder guys flock to her to put something in her mouth..

sh!t her voice is...urgh...unbearable...

what an idiot. i have no sympathy for her...what the @#$% is wrong with her?

anyone have part 2?

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
lmao!!! That's gotta be where Southpark got the idea for the kids out of control part of the show (I forget the name of the episode - Butters had balls growing from his chin.) The girl on Southpark said nearly the exact same things as the girl in that video... lmao - I thought Southpark was exaggerating a teenage girl to make it funny - if anything, Southpark toned it down a bit!

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
With all the STDs she probably has her puter probably feels like the inside of a battery post cleaner.

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
Without reading the thread it seems to me that the mother is more worried about her own reputation (i.e. being labeled as a mother of a whore) than about her daughter being pregnant at such a young age when she obviously cannot provide for the child and risking getting STD.

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
LOL, you've got to love the number of beeps when she goes on murray - there's hardly any soundtrack left! i say, what a bunch of loosers - her, her parents (for letting her pull this sh*t), the audience, and murray. talk about the fall of modern civilization!

SolMiester

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2004
Originally posted by: joecool
LOL, you've got to love the number of beeps when she goes on murray - there's hardly any soundtrack left! i say, what a bunch of loosers - her, her parents (for letting her pull this sh*t), the audience, and murray. talk about the fall of modern civilization!

Wow, you got that right. how can anyone not gringe when viewing that, disgusting display of a child with absolutely NO respect for her mother or anyone else, and no understanding of morals and pride.