14th Annual Folding@Home Holiday Season Race: Final Stats.

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Markfw

Moderator Emeritus, Elite Member
May 16, 2002
Maybe we should have a committee with 2 members from each team to decide when and if the teams should be re balanced.
I think Peter used to do it until the teams were stable, sometimes as late as 3 weeks in ! You can check last years thread and see the last time he did it.

I say its your call. Its all for science anyway, and a little fun.

lane42

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
How about a sub Race, Tony-Lane vs. Markfw………..
Nope, Nope , you'd still Kick our ASS. :p

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
I got two of my friends to join. One of them has 2 more 5700XTs. I really wish these darn things could go to work.

Are they on the forum? Do they want to be on one of the sub-TeAms? Regardless, KUDOS to you for recruiting! :)

edit: Being from where I am from....sometimes I use fancy words then wonder what they really mean, lol. So I dictionary'd it.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Thanks for the numbers, biodoc!
My two computers, running CPU- and GPU-slots 24/7 are just now producing approx. 975K- 1.1M points ... not so bad, considering that the CPUs are old and only one GPU is modern (GTX1660Ti) and the other quite old (GTX980).
Is that 980 the one I gave you for free ages ago ? Regardless, is that one still working ?

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Is that 980 the one I gave you for free ages ago ? Regardless, is that one still working ?
Yes, Mark, that is the one. The image on the screen looks very discolored, is in spite of the discoloration legible and the crunching is not affected at all ...

Reactions: TennesseeTony

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
We miss seeing you, petrusbroder. :) And we wish you and miss broder the best. Be well, friend.
Thanks, Tony ... we are doing, considering the situation, quite well. I expect to be in reasonably good shape in about 6-9 months.
My wife is already better, and will be working part time again in about 6 weeks, and I hope, full time in about 3 months.

Markfw

May 16, 2002
Yes, Mark, that is the one. The image on the screen looks very discolored, is in spite of the discoloration legible and the crunching is not affected at all ...
Peter, I hope you feel better, and glad to hear tha 980 is still working to help cure cancer !

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Now that not everybody counts in the race with [H] I guess I'd better jump in too. But that's all the F@H I plan on doing, until maybe after the PG race.

Edit: Username "KenG6_ALL_1L2FCFF7KQozWduokvBMCAKvurAbj2rwnC" :D

wonderboyP8NT

Dec 2, 2016
Are they on the forum? Do they want to be on one of the sub-TeAms? Regardless, KUDOS to you for recruiting! :)

edit: Being from where I am from....sometimes I use fancy words then wonder what they really mean, lol. So I dictionary'd it.
No, they haven’t ever even heard of AnandTech. I gave them my credentials and they are just adding to my score. Like a pyramid scheme but nobody makes money at the top.