mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Dude, wigger is not the preferred nomenclature. Melanin-deficient, please.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Heller
i some how found these photos while searching for somthing else

this guy seems to be a mox of a wigger and a guido

i have no idea if its just me though..

:camera:

*disclaimer: I'm not actually making fun of "retards" I'm just exaggerating how ridiculous this guy looks.

A mox of a wigger and a guido indeed. A mox indeed.

Why are you posting this?

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Wigger? WTF? When has that been allowed?

Stands for White Ngr. Didn't think that was all that derogatory, certainly nothing like the N word itself.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: Locut0s

Stands for White Ngr. Didn't think that was all that derogatory, certainly nothing like the N word itself.

I know what the fuck it means...and yes, it's every bit as derogatory as ni**er...it's a bastardization of the word...

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

I know what the fuck it means...and yes, it's every bit as derogatory as ni**er...it's a bastardization of the word...

Really? I don't find it to be as derogatory as it's aimed at white people acting stupid/silly and not at blacks for just being black.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
I have no input in the discussion of whether or not that word is derogatory.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Really? I don't find it to be as derogatory as it's aimed at white people acting stupid/silly and not at blacks for just being black.

well....there you go. A clear indication that you don't even understand what n***er means.

ban this MOFO....STAT!

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000

:laugh: that's not any better ;p

Saint Michael

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2007
Originally posted by: zinfamous

well....there you go. A clear indication that you don't even understand what n***er means.

ban this MOFO....STAT!

Wigga please...