1200 Americans are dying per day with Covid-19 & will double that within the next week !

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Nothing to be done about it. Someday like a miracle it will be gone. We just have ashes (the economy) and embers (people realizing an incompetent president is actually dangerous) left.

If we had not closed the border we would be over run by the zombie flesh eating hordes from Canada the have been covered up by the liberal media. The canaflu is real!

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Mental and health disorders are affecting more then 1/2 of the Covid survivors.

Coronavirus in Canada: Total cases: 117,792 | Active: 6,489 | Recovered: 102,345 | Deceased: 8,958.

Screw your American military might - You are now responsible for containing this virus within your own country and stop it from spreading beyond your boarders. Every individual American has to do their part.

Last edited:

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
1200 deaths per day! That's almost twice as many Americans lives lost per day through WWI & WWII.

Wake up my American Brothers and Sisters, unite and protect yourselves, follow the WHO Scientist's recommendations everyday until this pandemic has been defeated - FUCK POLITICS.

It's up to you alone to over this horrid !

ivwshane: I feel sorry for you. Wish you would listen to your own common since, conscience and respect for others and not Political CRAP !

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Nereus77

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
1200 deaths per day! That's almost twice as many Americans lives lost per day through WWI & WWII.

Wake up my American Brothers and Sisters, unite and protect yourselves, follow the WHO Scientist's recommendations everyday until this pandemic has been defeated - FUCK POLITICS.

The WHO? You mean that gyna loving, commie fake news organization? Lol no thank you! You can take your mask wearing face and shove it up your non Covid having ass!

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

Those of us WHO are intelligent agree!

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
The WHO? You mean that gyna loving, commie fake news organization? Lol no thank you! You can take your mask wearing face and shove it up your non Covid having ass!
We just need more hydroxychloroquine. That will take care of it.

Reactions: Nereus77

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
We just need more hot weather is all. I'm confident the August heat will finally kill it.

Well it's true. If it got hot enough on Earth COVID transmissions could drop to zero. Libtards think globally warming is a bad thing.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
This pandemic is WWIII - Every individual need's to PROTECT our Brothers and Sisters, practice what our scientist's are saying and we may just survive. As I said: "FUCK ALL National & International Politicians and their GREED".

Last edited:

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Nothing to be done about it. Someday like a miracle it will be gone. We just have ashes (the economy) and embers (people realizing an incompetent president is actually dangerous) left.

If we had not closed the border we would be over run by the zombie flesh eating hordes from Canada the have been covered up by the liberal media. The canaflu is real!

Today I attended a virtual funeral for one family member who died from COVID; while finding out her daughter currently has COVID (did not live together) and summoned the strength after a week of awful fever and pain to say a few words. Trump is doing a heck of a job.

• Wow
Reactions: skyking

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
This pandemic is WWIII - Every individual need's love for our brother and sister, practice what our scienist's preach and we may just may just survive. As I said FUCK POLITICS !
The problem is the pandemic is bad in the US because of politics. At the point our system is so fucked we can’t separate public health issues from fealty to a wanna be authoritarian.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Today I attended a virtual funeral for one family member who died from COVID; while finding out her daughter currently has COVID (did not live together) and summoned the strength after a week of awful fever and pain to say a few words. Trump is doing a heck of a job.
So sorry for your loss. I wish your other family member a speedy and full recovery.

Z15CAM

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2010
www.flickr.com
Wearing a Mask, Face Shield, Gloves plus Sanitizing and keep distancing isn't something politicians nor enforcement can control - It's Your resonsibility to protect not only yourself but others until hopefully Scientist's can find a Vaxsine.

WE are far from over this World Crisis ;o(

Reactions: Muse

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What are you American's doing about it - I'm Canadian and very concerned ;o(
I can tell you 30% of Americans continue to make excuses for Donnie Dearest. We still have a few here that are in that 30%

Me? I'm donating money to targeted Democratic Senate candidates, taking off election day to poll work and frequently reminding everyone I know to vote this piece of shit out along with all his enablers. That would be the Republican Party

Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This pandemic is WWIII - Every individual need's to PROTECT our Brothers and Sisters, practice what our scientist's are saying and we may just survive. As I said: "FUCK ALL National & International Politicians and their GREED".
The one thing about Republicans they've never been into collective responsibility. It's always about their free-dumbs. That why they drive around in trucks like this...
F-450_coal_rolling_Monster.jpg

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
So sorry for your loss. I wish your other family member a speedy and full recovery.

Thank you. Was a tough evening. Has been frustrating seeing all the missteps along the way, and I have a lot of family in the NYC metro area who have gotten by fine - only to see my family in the south now hurt by this. The inability to learn anything meaningful from the initially hard hit areas is just depressing. Total failure of leadership and inability to accept facts when they conflict with the message you want to send. There's no empathy or will to help people for the sake of it. Our government is derelict.