#11 captured. 18 left?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What sort of wimp ass joker needs to pump himself up with good news if he actually knows what he's doing is right. Well the answer of course is those with bad conscience. Good news is propaganda for those who practice duplicity.

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
What sort of wimp ass joker needs to pump himself up with good news if he actually knows what he's doing is right.
skimming through the embarrassing threads you've started or contributed to i would say . . . . you ?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
What sort of wimp ass joker needs to pump himself up with good news if he actually knows what he's doing is right. Well the answer of course is those with bad conscience. Good news is propaganda for those who practice duplicity.

Buahaha - so only bad news can be posted? "Good news" is propaganda because it doesn't fit into your agenda? Hmmm...

I see bad news posted on this board all day everyday. So now that some people are actually posting the good news that is coming out of Iraq and the world it is propaganda?

Get a grip on your hate Moony.;)

CkG

Psst - syzygy - better watch out, moonbeam will try to deflect your words back at you, don't worry - he tries that all the time. I think he needed more discipline as a child, or maybe more hugs - who knows, maybe both.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In dealing with people the first thing you notice is that they are insane:
----------
Moonie: What sort of wimp ass joker needs to pump himself up with good news if he actually knows what he's doing is right.

Syzygy: skimming through the embarrassing threads you've started or contributed to i would say . . . . you ?
------------
Here the implication is that I am a wimp assed joker because I post good news to back up my embarrassing threads.
------
Caddy: Buahaha - so only bad news can be posted? "Good news" is propaganda because it doesn't fit into your agenda? Hmmm...

I see bad news posted on this board all day everyday. So now that some people are actually posting the good news that is coming out of Iraq and the world it is propaganda?

Get a grip on your hate Moony.
---------
But here I'm accused of bad news. :D Good grief, somebody make up your mind. So far two people missed the joke. AHAHAHAHAHA!

They'll have to settle with being it.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Poor Moonbeam is still stewing over yesterday's good news.

Hey CAD I finally translated his name.

Moonbeam

Moon = Ass
Beam = face (as in his face was beaming).

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Let me add insane and immature. :D
------------
Moon = Ass
Beam = face (as in his face was beaming).
------------
Pure genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
skimming through the embarrassing threads you've started or contributed to i would say . . . . you ?

:D

In dealing with people the first thing you notice is that they are insane

Especially true when dealing with you Moonie.

So far two people missed the joke.

They *did* reply to you didn't they? Funny how the guy laughing at his own jokes usually doesn't realize the jokes' on him.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
In dealing with people the first thing you notice is that they are insane:
----------
Moonie: What sort of wimp ass joker needs to pump himself up with good news if he actually knows what he's doing is right.

Syzygy: skimming through the embarrassing threads you've started or contributed to i would say . . . . you ?
------------
Here the implication is that I am a wimp assed joker because I post good news to back up my embarrassing threads.
------
Caddy: Buahaha - so only bad news can be posted? "Good news" is propaganda because it doesn't fit into your agenda? Hmmm...

Get a grip on your hate Moony.
---------
But here I'm accused of bad news. :D Good grief, somebody make up your mind. So far two people missed the joke. AHAHAHAHAHA!

They'll have to settle with being it.

Your post here is consistant with your hate spew and your intense desire to justify your opinion that the war was unjust. You can't back away from your words. Your post here was not a joke, it was a lame attempt to divert attention away from the good news and and to start a flame war by calling names. We have a name for people who consistantly do so - Trolls. Now go back to your bridge.

CkG

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
** cues music **

CHORUS:

Playing with the queen of hearts,
knowing it ain't really smart
The joker ain't the only fool
who'll do anything for you

Laying out another lie,
thinking 'bout a life of crime
That's what I'll have to do
to keep me away from you

Honey, you know it makes you mad
Why is everybody telling everybody what you have done
Baby, I know it makes you sad
But when they're handing out the heartaches
you know you got to have you some

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't work yourself into a frazzle, Corn. The joke took place at a level beyond your comprehension. Now don't get defensive. It wasn't too deep or subtle for you or anything like that. It just requires a history and insight into our friend, Caddy, here. I see him as something of a cross between Mr. Magoo and Goodie Two Shoes, a sort of inane bungler bent on setting the world on track, with a kind of MR Toad's wild ride. No objection is too absurd for him, no point too small, no deflection too meager, nor delusion to ill defined. And while it is a complete waste of time to try to explain any of this to him, I can at least treat him to his own delights. It's only fair to share, no?

My neighbors dog won't go in his yard so I bought one too. :D

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Don't work yourself into a frazzle, Corn. The joke took place at a level beyond your comprehension. Now don't get defensive. It wasn't too deep or subtle for you or anything like that. It just requires a history and insight into our friend, Caddy, here. I see him as something of a cross between Mr. Magoo and Goodie Two Shoes, a sort of inane bungler bent on setting the world on track, with a kind of MR Toad's wild ride. No objection is too absurd for him, no point too small, no deflection too meager, nor delusion to ill defined. And while it is a complete waste of time to try to explain any of this to him, I can at least treat him to his own delights. It's only fair to share, no?

My neighbors dog won't go in his yard so I bought one too. :D

If only you knew moony...if only you knew.

Care to join the real world and stay on topic?

CkG

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
------------------------------------
You could be my Mother, Caddy and it wouldn't change the truth. I am only a poor quality and worthless messenger. Enjoy your laugh on me. I'll put my faith in the love that I have seen. It will shine long after I'm no more.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
------------------------------------
You could be my Mother, Caddy and it wouldn't change the truth. I am only a poor quality and worthless messenger. Enjoy your laugh on me. I'll put my faith in the love that I have seen. It will shine long after I'm no more.

No laugh, just amazement.;)

It's good to see you switching your hate and contempt to love and acceptance though because as you said - love will shine on, long after we depart.

CkG

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One of the qualities of truth, Caddy, is thatit looks like hate. That's because it makes us feel our own. In the mirror is your greatest enemy. Hate the mirror, hate what you see. If truth were easy everybody would know. If you haven't dipped you toe into the rage within, you haven't begun to see. There is however, I guess, the bridge that carries one across, but you still have to die to see.