10 second rule - NOT TRUE

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
actually it is supposed to be the 5 second rule.. although for me it is the 2 second rule.

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
Another thought: i would like to see food zoomed in that has not been dropped on the floor ;) That might be a bit surprising too :p

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
no way that was simply dropped on the floor for 10 seconds. I don't even think that's a piece of food that someone dropped and meant to eat, unless they left it there for awhile. Normally only bacteria get picked up. Creatures like that need time to get to where the food is. That's like.. dropping a piece of food into... I dunno. They is also mold in the very beginning shot.
looking at the video again, I see bed bugs... and couldn't determine what the giant things were, comments suggest lice. I dunno, head lice needs to feed on humans so... is this a bedroom?
and the background in one part seems to be alive.

wth did he get a microscope up close to? A piece of food underneath his pillow?! This is some pig of a person apparently.

Xylitol

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: destrekor
no way that was simply dropped on the floor for 10 seconds. I don't even think that's a piece of food that someone dropped and meant to eat, unless they left it there for awhile. Normally only bacteria get picked up. Creatures like that need time to get to where the food is. That's like.. dropping a piece of food into... I dunno. They is also mold in the very beginning shot.
looking at the video again, I see bed bugs... and couldn't determine what the giant things were, comments suggest lice. I dunno, head lice needs to feed on humans so... is this a bedroom?
and the background in one part seems to be alive.

wth did he get a microscope up close to? A piece of food underneath his pillow?! This is some pig of a person apparently.

well he said that he dropped it for 10 seconds and then left it out for a bit

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Oh come on now. Nothing looks like that after only 10 seconds unless you happen to drop it on a rotting corps! The video shows what look like worms, mites, maggots?, and all kinds of other things. If it looked like that 10 seconds after dropping it on the floor you need to look at the original box it came in because it looked like that 10 seconds BEFORE you dropped it on the floor!