1-Year of Shoprunner FREE again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Use the code: RUNNER

https://www.shoprunner.com/free-shipping/amexplatinum/

It looks like its supposed to be for amex platinum members, but they failed at putting any type of checks in. For existing/current members, go to account and cancel membership. Then you can sign up again using the same email. Another year for free. Woooot.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

thujone

Golden Member
Jun 15, 2003
NICE. glad i finally got in on one of these free deals. just did a 1 month trial and just having it for newegg is pretty amazing.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Thanks, canceled mine that was set to expire in a couple weeks and good through 12/19/2013 now

mnewsham

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Got in last year so, glad I could get in this time, 2 years for free :p

I mostly only use it when I order pizza from dominos, but still, free is free.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Its good for newegg purchases and returns. I just had to return something to newegg recently and it helps make it way easy and free.

Many people use it for free delivery on dominos too heh.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
It said I had saved $53 in shipping charges last year. Thats possible I suppose all I used it for was for returning two DoA products back to NewEgg lol.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
It said I had saved $53 in shipping charges last year. Thats possible I suppose all I used it for was for returning two DoA products back to NewEgg lol.

They calculate that value based on what the original 2-day shipping price might have been heh, its not really "accurate". Mine says Ive saved $300.....which is absurd. Many of the items purchased on lets say Newegg, often have free shipping already too. So even though they add price saved on that for shoprunner stats, thats not really true since even without shoprunner it would have been free.

Pinoy.Boy

Dec 11, 2011
Thanks! I've heard many bad things about shoprunner's customer service, but since it's free and I don't need to attach a card or paypal, I'll take the deal! Also, first post. 1 year of lurking and getting deals, I'm starting to feel guilty for not saying thanks to the original posters.

Thanks again!

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
Thank you! They just sent me an email telling me I saved $130 last year, so it will be nice to have another free year. I definitely use it.

I also made sure that I disabled auto-renew again so I don't get billed next year.

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
just found out that newegg returns are free shipping with shoprunner - awesome.

Fallengod

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
just found out that newegg returns are free shipping with shoprunner - awesome.

Duh. :p One of the main reasons I use it. You just click a few buttons and RMA's are approved and print out a free ups shipping label...done. I just returned an item a week ago with it. I think it gives free returns on all stores supported, but I could be wrong in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.