1 skater. 4 jocks. Who wins?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: jjsole
those guys are jock straps, not jocks, and the other dude is a friggin rock for his size.

altho in real life he's probably fat and slow now, given how old this is. ;)

It isnt THAT old, and no, hes still pretty dang intimidating looking :) Mike Vallely isn't the first guy on my list of people I'd like to piss off :)

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Balthazar
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Decent multiple adversary tactics.
Removes shirt and Attacks! while they are still getting set. Then goes after multiples right away to cause confusion and begin fight or flight reactions.
They missed their opportunity to own him when the shirt restricts his arm movements. Their second mistake was allowing him to get so close.
They are pussies and he is a fighter.
Fights are usually won or lost in the first few seconds of combat.
This is the difference between talking and doing.

Wow....you need to seriously back off the meds....or increase the dosage, whichever works....
A fistfight in a parking lot is not "combat" buddy. And this little tango doesnt warrant that level of um...."I'm smart" analysis :)

Originally posted by: Jhill
Even though it says Jocks, those guys don't look like jocks to me.

In the original thing....one of the CKY videos, it says "....beats up four random ocks"....

The word isnt jocks ladies and gents.... :)

CKY is fun to watch.

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
Mike Vallely is the man... CRAZY but the man.

Had his Powell board back in the day.

Those dudes don't look that small, like others have said.
They might not be jocks, probably wannabe suburban THUGs that rolled up on him to talk sh!t.

Not too uncommon. When I skated, people would roll up on us and try to start fights every once in awhile. Usually when
they outnumbered whoever was skating.
If you aint as buck and buff as that dude, the best line of defense is usually swinging your board at them, and planting your
trucks in their face. Had to do that to a group when I was skating with a friend on our way back home. They rolled up on us talking smack, threw sh!t
at us and tried to steal our boards. After I hit one in the head, the guy I was with smashed their windshield before we ran back to the house, one block away. They followed us, unbeknownst to them we had a reasonably sized crew back at the crib. Everyone at the house rolled out while the dudes
sped off. We chased them in a car for awhile, smashed their back window out with 40's but they wouldn't stop and eventually got away.

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
It looks more like 1 Oi! Punk and 4 beanpoles.

But the beanpoles got what they deserved if they started it. :D

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
reminds me of kung fu movies where the huge crowd rushes the hero one at a time...
rolleye.gif

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
Typical M4H response. Anyone who criticizes anything he cares about (NASA and THUGS) he uses the "Let's see how you would do it, <lame sarcastic name nere>". Nice. Applause.

Oct 9, 1999
Ive seen it many times, got it saved on my pc but does that version show that they called him a "skater faEg"?

the skater/big guy didnt start anything, they started making fun of him for skating . they were acting hard until they knew he was serious by taking his shirt off but the idiots still didnt think to get read. notice he pushed one, maybe two at the same time then decked one. one of the guys scrambled off, before it was broke up, the guy that got stuck walked up to him acting like he was going to do something even though he didnt know wtf he was does because he was in a daze more than likely.

their idiots

who cares about size, just because your big doesnt mean you can whoop everyone. Iknow guys my size and bigger guys that wouldnt fight them with a bat. that dude is one bad sob, i do know that...

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: sygyzy
Typical M4H response. Anyone who criticizes anything he cares about (NASA and THUGS) he uses the "Let's see how you would do it, <lame sarcastic name nere>". Nice. Applause.

Whatever it is you're smoking, it's gotta be good. Ship me an ounce please, and while you're at it, buy yourself a clue or two. Yes, my life revolves around NASA and thugs ... where in the hell did you get that from?

- M4H

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Synergy
Wow....you need to seriously back off the meds....or increase the dosage, whichever works....
A fistfight in a parking lot is not "combat" buddy. And this little tango doesnt warrant that level of um...."I'm smart" analysis :)
Well, in the vein of "not bringing a knife to a gun fight".......
If one is arrested while behaving in such a manner as is shown on the video, it is called "mutual combat". Thus my use of the verb, combat.
Furthermore, there are no referee's, no Marquis de Queensbury rules, etc. in the street. If you don't wish to see this as an example, that's your perogative, and opinion...... and mileage, which may vary ;)

BTW, "buddy", take your own meds and worry about yourself. It'll matter more in real life. The temporary annoyance you feel by reading my words here will be replaced by your own real life in a few moments.
:beer: ;)

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

Whatever it is you're smoking, it's gotta be good. Ship me an ounce please, and while you're at it, buy yourself a clue or two. Yes, my life revolves around NASA and thugs ... where in the hell did you get that from?

- M4H

Everyone here knows you love the Moon and Tupac.

:D

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: mpitts
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

- M4H

Everyone here knows you love the Moon and Tupac.

:D

Fo' shizzle my wizzle!

- M4H

Balthazar

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2000
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Originally posted by: Synergy
Well, in the vein of "not bringing a knife to a gun fight".......
If one is arrested while behaving in such a manner as is shown on the video, it is called "mutual combat". Thus my use of the verb, combat.
Furthermore, there are no referee's, no Marquis de Queensbury rules, etc. in the street. If you don't wish to see this as an example, that's your perogative, and opinion...... and mileage, which may vary ;)

BTW, "buddy", take your own meds and worry about yourself. It'll matter more in real life. The temporary annoyance you feel by reading my words here will be replaced by your own real life in a few moments.
:beer: ;)

Oh and you were doing so good too....
Temporary annoyance is a little too high dontcha think :)
And I think you seemed to miss my whole point that you took a common barinless street fight and analyzed it and hardcore nerded out on it....I say I think you missed my point, because you hardcore nerded out on your response :)

You have decent verbal combat tactics though and....

Oh hell with it :)