$1 billion price on Bin Laden's head

SJ

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
That would be stupid, his own goons would knock him off claim the money and make even more terror...

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
He will go down as one of the most expensive dead man ever known.

wnied

ImTyping

Banned
Aug 6, 2001
Too bad it was Newsmaxx reporting the story. Wait to see if this is real; check a reputable newspaper like STAR or THE GLOBE or the National Enguirer.

BrintonAA

Jul 6, 2001
bin Laden just went from ~$20 million to $1 billion overnight. He sounds like a good stock, when is he going public? Oh wait, he is acting like a dot com, booming stock, but yet on the verge of bankrupcy(death), OH NO!

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Will they pay more if you bring his head piece by piece? Starting with the nose, ears, etc.
-- mrcodedude

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
I'm not sure that's a good idea. It gives him and all his supporters a big morale boost. Criminals love it when they're worth a large bounty, its a big status thrill to them. These people are not motivated by money, they live in caves and sh-t when they have millions. And I can see a bunch of profit motivated mercenaries really screwing with our operations over there.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001

<< You could PM this to the U.S. Government and then get 2 billion,lol >>

LMAO!! This is a hot deal!!!
Anybody had any luck with rebates from Afghanistan??

BlueApple

Banned
Jul 5, 2001

<< Too bad it was Newsmaxx reporting the story. Wait to see if this is real; check a reputable newspaper like STAR or THE GLOBE or the National Enguirer. >>

:D :D :D :D :D

They check their facts again and again for sure!

CuriousAndy

Banned
May 28, 2001
Nah.. the Manager from Afganistan was an ass...

he was sayin all this gibberish like "You cannot pricematch an item that has already been pricematched by US etc.."

I'm gonna try different store.. wish me luck!

~andy

Dee67

Golden Member
Dec 14, 2000
EagleKeeper.. EXACTLY what jumped out at me too :)

"message from a group of Los Angeles businessmen who hope to raise $1 billion"

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Folks - read the entire article(s) that you attempt to reference in order to prevent misleading/false info from being propigated.

OSUdrunk

Apr 21, 2001
Oh come on, how is any civilian going to kill bin Laden. Do you think he doesn't have armed guards outside his cave in the side of some remote mountain? I highly doubt anybody will kill him with anything short of a nuclear bomb on the entire country. There's so many places to hide in such a desolate mountainous country.

jehh

Banned
Jan 16, 2001

<< Oh come on, how is any civilian going to kill bin Laden. Do you think he doesn't have armed guards outside his cave in the side of some remote mountain? I highly doubt anybody will kill him with anything short of a nuclear bomb on the entire country. There's so many places to hide in such a desolate mountainous country. >>

There actually are merc teams in the world that can be hired... They are not cheap, but if you need something done that isn't above board, they can do it... There are of course plenty of wannabees so the trick is finding a professional team. Usually the pricetag is your first clue... It is one of those, "if you have ask how much, you cannot afford it" things...

There may well be some weekend warriors who think about it, but this requires real capital investment and a team that has real military training and can work under a command structure...

Jason

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
There are retired SAS, Foreign Legion, South African mercenaries etc. These guys are pretty good.