1:55AM and I can't sleep

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
I've got so much on my mind. Why can't I sleep? I wish I had some sleeping pills or something.

Or maybe I could just take my brain out so i can't think. I'm so sad right now...and I feel miserable.

I know I probably sound like I'm complaining....but i"m just so sad.... :(

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Depending on your tolerance, you should be done for.

jaeger66

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
Valium. Get some. Having experienced this for most of my life, I can tell you that chemicals are the best answer.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: newbiepcuser
Why so sad? Its only Monday and it has to get better.

the only reason it'll get better for me is because it's one day closer to the weekend... :D

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
What's wrong? Maybe telling the many sensitive members here can help.

And plus it's really only 12:55..

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
I hate those nights where the Mind just doesn't want to shut down. Sorry, but theres really nothing you can do but let it shut itself down

danny~!

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
The boyfriend hurt my feelings...
All the signs were there. Most importantly his tendency to homosexuals in order to acquire beer.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I've got so much on my mind. Why can't I sleep? I wish I had some sleeping pills or something.

I took a double dose of Nyquil... knocked me out instantly, but 2 hours later, i'm up now =/ I need to wake up early tomorrow too, looks like i have some some to clear.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
I can't sleep cause I have class at 8am, and having to wake up early makes me too anxious to sleep cause i think about for every hour of sleep i lose is an hour i woke get back... so it's like a never ending cycle.

that's why i just smoke a bowl now. Knocks me right out.

newbiepcuser

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2001

Well from experience, don't hold it in. Talk to the guy, discuss it out. If not I know there are tons of single Anandtech guys for ya. Esp the Pillage fellow, now if he only combs his hair once in while, he is almost Andy Hui caliber.

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
Originally posted by: yobarman
I can't sleep cause I have class at 8am, and having to wake up early makes me too anxious to sleep cause i think about for every hour of sleep i lose is an hour i woke get back... so it's like a never ending cycle.

that's why i just smoke a bowl now. Knocks me right out.

damn! they really need a bud emote icon :D pass it!

danny~!

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: DannyLove
I hate those nights where the Mind just doesn't want to shut down. Sorry, but theres really nothing you can do but let it shut itself down

danny~!

:Q ^ just pops out of nowhere

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: newbiepcuser

Well from experience, don't hold it in. Talk to the guy, discuss it out. If not I know there are tons of single Anandtech guys for ya. Esp the Pillage fellow, now if he only combs his hair once in while, he is almost Andy Hui caliber.

What's a comb? :D:beer:

WyteWatt

Banned
Jun 8, 2001

nativesunshine and thats one reason i don't have a girlfriend. You just have to deal with those kind of things when you get into relationships. Oh well. I choose not to so i choose not to have a girlfriend ever ( No i do not want a boyfriend either or anything else so don't try to think that some people. Remember i did not say all)

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: crab453
Kill kittens.

This may be a joke, but it definitely works.

Oh, and definitely don't think about him when you do it. That'll show him. :p

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by: imtim83

nativesunshine and thats one reason i don't have a girlfriend. You just have to deal with those kind of things when you get into relationships. Oh well. I choose not to so i choose not to have a girlfriend ever ( No i do not want a boyfriend either or anything else so don't try to think that some people. Remember i did not say all)

Shut up! JUST CHADDUP!