0 sec min till free weekend

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
30 Min Until the free weekend of Day of Defeat:source

woot

Yeah, Ahh... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. I'll go ahead and send you another copy of those TPS reports while I'm at it.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
30 Min Until the free weekend of Day of Defeat:source

woot

Yeah, Ahh... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. I'll go ahead and send you another copy of those TPS reports while I'm at it.

:laugh:

I'll probably be playing CS this weekend. If i feel like it I might try DoD out too...

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Nothing can pull me away from BF2 this week.

I've been off all week and I'm aiming for 10,000 points. I'm going to fall short, but stupid goals with a week off are fun.

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Injury

I've been off all week and I'm aiming for 10,000 points. I'm going to fall short, but stupid goals with a week off are fun.

Ahh yes... Injury.. I've been looking for you as well.

Yeah... I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday. And you'll be happy to know I've decided to extend Hawaiian T-Shirt day to the whole weekend.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Originally posted by: Injury

Ahh yes... Injury.. I've been looking for you as well.

Yeah... I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday. And you'll be happy to know I've decided to extend Hawaiian T-Shirt day to the whole weekend.

:(

Busted. :(

Guess I should sober up.

ni4ni

Golden Member
Nov 26, 2004
:( My week starts on Saturday at 7:00 AM however I do have Wed, Thurs, and Friday off...