‘Render to God and Trump’: Ralph Reed calls for 2020 obedience to Trump

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Demanding unquestioning obedience to the state and all it asks of you.

How very Conservative of these so-called conservatives!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It's a cult. And cults can be exceedingly dangerous for members and for bystanders, when the leader goes off the rails.

You would have just as much luck if you went back in time to November 17, 1978 and tried to convince members of the Peoples Temple not to listen to Jim Jones.

They'll be there with him until the bitter end unless he comes out as transgendered.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's a cult. And cults can be exceedingly dangerous for members and for bystanders, when the leader goes off the rails.

You would have just as much luck if you went back in time to November 17, 1978 and tried to convince members of the Peoples Temple not to listen to Jim Jones.

They'll be there with him until the bitter end unless he comes out as transgendered.

Then they need to hurry up and drink the cool aide already.

I kid

• Haha

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Ralph Reed poster boy for slimey whiney preacher. .
Been a scumbag for along time. Not sure how he's stayed out of jail. Would be considered "best people" by Trump.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Ralph Reed... He looked really shady back in early to mid 90's when the Christian Coalition gotten start and growing big. What happen to that, is it now defunct?

What Jesus say about the Rich man...? It is easier for camel to go through an eye of a needle then a rich man to go to heaven.:rolleyes: So when Christ returns... He will be very... Stern with some of his proclaimed followers.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Religious minded folks typically respond strongly to this type of encouragement and fall in line. Let's see how it goes this time.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Ralph Reed... He looked really shady back in early to mid 90's when the Christian Coalition gotten start and growing big. What happen to that, is it now defunct?

What Jesus say about the Rich man...? It is easier for camel to go through an eye of a needle then a rich man to go to heaven.:rolleyes: So when Christ returns... He will be very... Stern with some of his proclaimed followers.

They'll have to survive the tribulation, and then the Apocalypse first lol

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I wonder how much torture he could take if told to reject God. I bet he would fold fast.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I wonder how much torture he could take if told to reject God. I bet he would fold fast.
If you gave him one twenty dollar bill while holding a fist full of them he'd go into a seizure like a meth addict in withdrawals until you gave him some more.

• Haha

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
What does the bible say about false prophets?
I thought we were supposed to love our neighbors.

Christians need to wake up and realize they are being led by a bunch of false prophets who aim to advance their agendas through hate and deceit.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
What does the bible say about false prophets?
I thought we were supposed to love our neighbors.

Christians need to wake up and realize they are being led by a bunch of false prophets who aim to advance their agendas through hate and deceit.

If one truly believed these people were prophets how would one come to the conclusion that they were false prophets?

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
If one truly believed these people were prophets how would one come to the conclusion that they were false prophets?
Would a good God condone violence to protect a lying, adulterous, racist, thieving, sexual predator hell bent on doing harm to the meek?

Reactions: whm1974

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Like calls to like. We will know them by their fruits. It is the jeweler who is expert in the value of gems. It is the touchstone that identifies gold. Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Who does not imagine they have those qualities? And who does have them? There is also the Parable of the Sower.

The closest I could come to would be to suggest the quality of sincerity. One path to honesty might be excruciating pain. Another perhaps is deep curiosity, an unwillingness to settle for less than full understanding.

Reactions: whm1974

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Would a good God condone violence to protect a lying, adulterous, racist, thieving, sexual predator hell bent on doing harm to the meek?
I would imagine that people who feel worthless would be highly comforted by the notion they are on God's side. It wouldn't have to be factual for a self satisficed result.