“Burning the Quran is wrong on every level. It puts troops in danger, and it violates

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
The Korean? Let it burn, print some more and burn those too. Keep burning until they realize the point. That they can choose to live with our existence, our defiance, or they can die.
Surely it'd be better to simply not go out of your way to make other people mad at you. Pissing other people off on purpose just so you can shoot them when they hit back is not morally justifiable.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
lost - liberal brain.

Its one thing to say something shouldn't be done.

Its a far different thing to apologize for america vaules of free speech when american's are being attacked for those values.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I'm not in love with muslims, but attacking them as a whole is stupid and evil.

In any case, fuck Romney.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
lost - liberal brain.

Its one thing to say something shouldn't be done.

Its a far different thing to apologize for america vaules of free speech when american's are being attacked for those values.

Lost - conservative brain

The statement by the diplomatic worker was made BEFORE any attack was made.

Facts are like kryptonite to a consevative.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
Haha, No. Romney the flip-flopper or Obama the liar.

Wait, wouldn't YOU want Obama the liar?

Obama, for the most part, has put forward liberal ideals. If he's lying about that, wouldn't you actually want him to be President?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Surely it'd be better to simply not go out of your way to make other people mad at you. Pissing other people off on purpose just so you can shoot them when they hit back is not morally justifiable.

Saying something which is not nice is not the same as hitting someone. They cannot "hit back" when no hitting was done to start with.

The reason why Christians and Jews do not kill people who say not nice things about their God is that they both know their God can defend Himself...he does not require humans to do it for Him.

I can understand getting upset about it...that is normal human nature. When people go on a rampage over it, all it does is make less people want to be a part of their religion - which is not what any god wants.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Would you rather have a flip-flopper or a blatent liar?

Why not both?

romney_ryan_rect-460x307.jpg

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
"I'm tired of Mitt Romney apologizing for America. Why does he hate our freedoms?"

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Both are corrupt but you dont see me constantly defend romney like how the op defends obama

you just did it three minutes before that post.

not that i expect anything but complete and total ignorance and hate in all of your posts.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Mitt Romney is a human windsock if the political winds are strong enough he'll say just about anything...

romney-flip-flopper1.gif

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Well that tears it, I can no longer vote for Romney. I was going to, not because I actually like him or any of his policies, but because I cant stand the idea of a non-American muslim being in the white house. After his last couple flip-flops I was REALLY on the fence about him but I knew that I had to vote for him to get the messiah out of office, well thanks to this I cannot vote this year. If I vote for Romney I vote for everything I stand against, a vote for obama is not an option, therefore making a vote for my favorite candidate Paul/Johnson out of the question also. A vote for Paul/Johnson is an indirect vote for obama since they wont win and all it will do is weaken Romneys chances of taking that sleeper cell down.